Reviews for Napoleon the Ham
That was funny! LOL!
Nightmare-belle chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
LOL!
HarvestMoon131 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This was a very funny story. I enjoyed it alot. You should make more.:))
iloveromance chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I liked this story and it was really funny. I was just watching this movie a little while ago, so I could picture Napoleon actually working at McDonald's. I agree that the "Long Sigh" comments could be eliminated and leave that up to the reader's imaginations.

I noticed that a few times you mentioned Rosemary and then put "we forgot to mention". This was a little confusing for me. I find it helpful that if I realize I've forgotten an idea, phrase or word to just edit the story and put it in a place that makes sense.

You've done a great job here and I'll keep checking back for more!
AbbeyRay chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Love it.. Napoleon cracks me up. Please keep writing!
chicken in the dark chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I Loved your story

it felt like i was there

my favorite part was when you made napoleans voice come to life.

i also like it when you told us what he was wearing that day.

i think that you should make it that long of a story next time because its just to much to read.
SeaShellEyes09 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
LOL ive worked at a fast food place, and in drive thru to boot so i sympathise poor Napoleon. :( This is a funny story lol
DarkDannyHot chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
LOL! I loved the part where he yelled "CAN I FRIGGING HELP YOU?"

Hilarious! Keep writting more, im loving it! Hey thats the Mcdonalds slogan, i didnt even notice! lol
DaveysMommy chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
OK, yeah. More more more. Gimme more. This is great.
Barbaloot Suit chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This is a great story, don't get me wrong, but it just needs some work. I agree with the review below me that the long sigh thing is too repetative and sort of annoying. I laughed in some parts, but I don't think it's as funny as you intended it to be.

This isn't a flame, I'm just trying to help and all...
C.Daywalker chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Well I didnt really like this that much because first of all,

you got to get rid of the "long sighs" quotes in your sentences

people dont always do that after every 5 mins or so and its

really annoyed.

Second I just couldnt see the humor so funny in this, but try

to make the next chapter more better.
Llama Beans chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
To Weasley1200,

I'm sorry but that did not quite capture the whole portayal of Napolean Dynamite. It was quite boring and nothing really interesting happened. Don't bother writing another chapter...
herogary chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
AHAHAHahahAHahAHaHAHA! Oh, Napoleon. What a funny guy. Well done!