Reviews for Like a Fever
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I wonder if faking a fever would work for me too... xD Also, I loved "I've always liked Claire." xD xD
Bacon Yu A Pie chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I think I'm going to call you god from now on... alright?

Holy poo that was incredible.
to the end of time chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I wish i had PMS the way kate does! great story!
JaterByHeart chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Oh. My. God.

that was so amazing Wow :D

That was great!
HoldontomySoul chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
you should make a continuation with Claire and Charlie...

very well done. i'm more of a skate fan myself, but this piece was very well done!

-*ronhermione4eva2314*-
Luluz chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
That was so funny and fantastic!

“I always liked Claire” Jack said with a smirk.-That made me laugh SO much!

Great writting keep it up
Fandom Jumper chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
*claps and cheers* YEAH! I love Jate lemons, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Hooray! Great job, keep up the awesome work
angel-death-dealer chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Wow. My friend just showed me this because I'm having a mega bad day and needed some Jate. All I can say is just...Wow. It's amazing, wonderful so utterly perfect. I think I might have read this ten times over in the last two hours. I really love it! Thanks for making my day so much better!
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Oh my god! Jate M fics are so my guilty pleasure. I should be doing homework...but my God I'm sitting her like :O My eyes fixed to the screen not wanting it to end. I love that Kate craves Jack...aww...now I really want a Jack! Hmm...that could be bad...I might start craving him then :P Lucky Katie! hehe. Fantastic fic, so well written, I loved the build-up, that anticipation before she told Jack. It was bloody amazing! :D
GirlofthePirates chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I Like!;)

Normally I don't read Jate stories-they can get so cliche,but ths story was actually quite good! A lot of times there's absolutely NO physical chemistry between them, but here they seem made for eachother!;)

I loved the ending

U should continue with Claire & Charlie!
kcdancer chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
OMG! That was awesome!
Jaterforever chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
um..wow...omg...can't...speak...too...awesome. Oh my god that was so hot. I'm serious that was so good. I loved every minute of it. The whole PMSing thing was so funny and a very clever idea. hm i am starting to really like Claire, alot now. he he he. (“Jack” Kate whispered softly.

“I’m sorry what?” Claire asked leaning in closer to Kate so she could hear her more clearly.

“Jack” Kate said a little bit louder. “I’m craving Jack” saying it out loud sent a shiver up her spine.

“Oh” Claire said her eyes growing wide. “I don’t think we can raid that.”)

Kate let out a startled laugh, “No, no I don’t think we can.”)

That part was so funny it had me giggling. You are such a talented writer. Please more NOW! okay that was a bit harsh. Um Pretty Please?
V.Killay chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I love it, just... why does Kate talk like a virgin? I mean:

It seems her first time, like a teenager with Jack as her first boyfriend, who is older and wiser...

Well, don't take me seriously. It's a great fic, I hope read more from you ;)
Jate-JoDe chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Wow, that was really hot. Please write more.
j8isf8 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
you should make another one with a baby...like she doesnt get her period cuz she ends up getting pregnant