Reviews for Destiny
arizony chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Nothing more needs be said. It's obvious, and Gran-Gran and Pakku both saw it. Katara loves Aang, and it is true, deep love. The kind that only those who are meant to be, who can sense each other's thoughts from familiarity and deep love can. Good job expressing it.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Yay!

PakkuxKana AND Kataang love! :)
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Gran Gran's coolio!

loved it
Ebichu Chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I'm wondering if your going to write more of the "watching" series, cause i really like them!
Len chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
You may've shaken me off for a little while, but I shall perservere! This is just too cool for words. I'd never think you'd pull Gran-Gran in on this! Just awesome.

Not to mention, that if you turn your head sideways and squint, you can kind of see some Kana/Pakku in this! HOORAY!

Len
RunRAMENrun chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
wow! i really like this seris, its cool to read, so i congragulate you on a job well done_
frozenheat chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I am really liking all of your watching series is there going to be a fifth one?
elodrie chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I like it! D
avatarfan chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
this is awsome like all other watching stories I hope ther are more stories to come
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Aww... it was so... loverly.
Dirty Thoughts of Bliss chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I love Gran-Gran to pieces and you really did her justice with this! I love the way the fic was tied together by her comment from the beginning of the series about their paths being forever intertwined. I would definatly love to see more fics from you.
crazy faoming dudes 1 fan chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
this is really good. as the same with the rest of the watching all are very good.i hope your going to keep updateing these storeies there the bestest!wow i think thats the longest reveiew i have ever written.

ps. just so i dont freak you out im not a 50 year old 12. just a very smart 12 year old