Reviews for Starlight
EmpressYam chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow. That was so amazingly sweet and convincing. :)
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
very cute
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Friendship is still great, though.

I like it, too.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Quite good
Gemmz chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Wow! This was very moving and heartwarming. Your story has definitely earned a place on my favourites list!
sultrysumm0n3R chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Awesome I really liked this story fro two reasons. The first one is you kept Numbah 5's character dead on, most people dont usually do that. And both Numbah's 2 and 5 acted liked kids just like it was suppose to be.
lovebird3000 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
hi i like the title of this story starlight is my last name hihi

but its a verry good story i am a 2/5 and 3/4 fan so i like your story verry mutch bye now gotta go
elodrie chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Aw... that's so sad. But it's also really cool. This goes on me favourites list...
anonymustache chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Omg, 2/5 friendshipfic. This was lovely - absolutely fantastic. The number one thing I'm dying to know in KND is where Hoagie Sr. is. This fic addressed the matter very well; Abby and Hoagie both acted like kids, but it was still very poignant. You handle their characters so well.

I admit it, I got pretty misty eyed at the end. it was this line, I believe:

“He’ll come.” She smiled slightly. “Because you’ve come back for us every time. If he’s anything like you, Hoagie, he’ll come.”

I really hope to see more work from you. chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Wow, if only it were more than that. Am one big 2/5 lover. Not really into the 1/5 thing like tons of people are these days. But they had a tender moment, and I liked it a lot. So the story was no doutt good in my book.
Ashley chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
That was a little sad. I liked the ending. I always wondered what happened to number 2's dad. I,m a 2/5 fan myself