Reviews for All I Need is Time
AttheSwamp chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was beautiful. So sad though. It was an unusual switch as well to have Margaret as the one being pulled apart by the shrinks.

I think that the fact you don't tell us how Hawkeye died makes it even more powerful.
Hawk-Hotlips chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
So Hawkeye died. And Margaret is pregnant with his baby. But how? How did he die?
random-lobster chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
that was fantastic! Really well written!
inveritas chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
*tear* That was so sad! Nice story though, well done.
laurydory chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
omg that's so sad. poor Margaret (I'm assuming that's who it is). i was a bit confused about what happened to hawk though, was he away somewhere and something happened? anyway either way its really good.
katetastic chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Very good! I can see Margaret reacting like that!
4077hawk chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
That was very sad. Never to see those heart melting eyes again. You definitely know how to tug at people's heart strings and it was so well written. Poor Hawkeye though. Is Margaret in hospital or a "Giggling Academy" as her husband used to call them.
Laurie Eve chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This was a sad, sweet little story, and I liked it! I have just one question though, how did Hawkeye die, or is that even what happened to him? Awesome job!
minnyanne chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
So sad i thought Hawkeye go be ok then found out he dead. Poor Margaret now I crying. Great story.