Reviews for The Bishounen Boys
Hetanyofan555 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Please have uke taiwe don't have a lot of uke tai;-;
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
Quite entertaining yet boring. No significant event whatsoever.
Good job anyway ;D
dominygringa chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Loved it
Ranulf chapter 14 . 7/12/2010
I...I loved the fic, I don't know if you will read this someday, if you continue using this account, but I hope you read this someday... Many feelings did reborn while I was reading this fic...and yeah it has something subtle, so subtle I almost know what is it, but at the same time i don't know... Some things are better left unsaid, don't you think? For the thing I loved in the fic it was the fact it mirrors part of my life... How things happened, how I hoped things were, those thing come to me reading your fic. I wish you luck with your life, who knows? One life can be like a fic... if you decide to be the writer...

Oh, and don't worry for thoses that expected more yaoi citrus, because a fic is not only that, it's also like poetry, it comes from our soul...our heart.

Hope you are alright, living your life the way you like to, living your life the way you 't let life get the best of you!

Blessing, Ranulf, the Black Cat
reychop chapter 14 . 5/9/2008
A wonderful story to begin with. Uhmm, I think its perfect in its own way, with all the drama, romance, angst and the way you described life's ups and downs well.

Matt and Tai's relationship is somewhat sweet, a touch of semi-realism and sappiness But Its not a big deal. Also, the characterizations of the different characters involved is also impressive, a whiny (no offense) and confused Matt and a confident Tai is a well-matched couple. Though I hate it when he always complains about his parents, but I think its a good thing since its what brought them close together.

Tai's genuine concern for Matt is pictured well. Though I think it's hard to find someone like that today, which beat the realism of this fic. The overall atmosphere of the fic is rather pleasing. Light, romantic, a bit of angst and some 'hot' action. A well-balanced fic for a bunch of people who needed an inspiration to go on with their lives. That's how I would summarize this one.

Though there are some things that are at faults in the story that might create some confusion, like, did Matt's parents interfered with their relationship or not? But I think it's not such a bad thing. A story isn't meant to answer all the question.

As for the pairings, I really don't like Ken,so I felt a little bad for Takeru. Maybe you could have at least made it a three-some? (ha, that would be kinky)

Oh, and I almost forget about your language. You can speak french, and japanese! I think thats a good thing for a talented author like you.

One thing that irritates me is that the bastardized whatever you call it. I read a lot of fanfictions and this is the first time I encountered one. It's kind of annoying but I am guessing they are just lyrics to a song, so I think it wont bother me much as it did in the first chapter.

The storyline is original and unique too. Not the average high school fic, and it has a touch of realism into it, that shows you understand how the world really works and what kind of problems reside in our pitiful little planet.

Well, I HAVE MORE TO say but those are one of the most important points I want to stress. Have a fun day and maybe you can think of a sequel for this? That would be wonderful
Jeymie chapter 14 . 4/24/2008
Awesome story! *squeals* It was great!
Sun Knight chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
good story
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This was one of the best Taitos I've ever read. I love reading your thoughts and opinions on life and the world in general. Not boring in the least. Plus, the fluffy and angsty Taito was written wonderfully. I read the nFiction version. Loved it!
wind-master-redmoon chapter 14 . 9/3/2007
oh this is pretty good
Badger-Chan chapter 14 . 8/13/2007
A fantastic story i was completely hooked! am now reading the unbastarsised (eh? having a moment) version from ur site. this had everything a good story should have, emotion, tension and some damn good yaoi moments hehe. keep writing

badger-chan
Alex Keeran chapter 14 . 3/11/2006
I love love LOVE this fic, and I am so very glad that it is finally finished. I was startying to wonder if it ever would be.
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I'd so vote for yama!
urana chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
kawai! ijou idai!wa igyou desu!
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 14 . 5/29/2005
TT did it have to end? I'm gonna draw a taito picture for this now. or one with both of them playing their strings. hm I
KanoStina chapter 14 . 5/15/2005
Wow, I can't believe I forgot to review here.. Finished reading it a few months ago. Took one whole day. x-x;... It was so cute. _ I stil love it. Great work!