Reviews for Borzoi Puppies
Elionu chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I know it's been years, but please finish this story, I really want to know how the story ends!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
OMG! What's gonna happen? You totally should carry this on. It's good stuff and I can't wait to read the next bit!
donna chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Wow! Must have more. Powerful story. I wright too. So I know a good story when I see it. Please continue this one, simply must know what happens next.
DragonsRme chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
please continue this is fantastic, whats going to happen...TELLL MEEEEEE :'D
Nalbal chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Wow. T'is all so mind-boggling and delightfully entertaining. Poor Pavel. I have a feeling that I understand where this is all leading to, but I don't know for sure!. . .

Very, very good as *always*. The writing itself is excellent, exquisite... although I was disappointed by the presence of the "F" word in the beginning. I know what you were trying to portray but I think it would have been enough if you had written f***, or for that matter, had not written it at all and simply said that Pavel "uttered a string of profanities", etc. Just my take on it. Otherwise, perfect. Love it all.

I just about died when Spock said "Ribbitt." I was laughing so hard I was choking. I had to reread that part four times before I could believe what I was seeing and Chekov was hearing... and when I realized it was the poem, then I felt all warm inside at the thought of our stoic mister Spock knowing THAT poem by heart. Truly wonderful.

Please-oh-please-oh-please, wherever you may be, whatever adventures you may be off to and/or seeking, Andriech!- please return and write MORE! I beg of thee! I am on my knees in supplication, please-please-please... I turn my sweetest, saddest, most influential Russian eyes on you. . .
readthewholelibrary chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
This is, to put it simply, the best story I have found in a long time. Please update it soon, if you can, because I really want to read more.
Ukchana chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
This story is amazing, I hope that you continue it!

I've not done research into Chekov that much even though I have really started to get more into his character - I blame Walter Koenig - but it seems you have definitely done a lot of research, which is something I truly appreciate in a story!

I love all the small details. I also find the background you have created (or discovered?) to be so interesting and it fits Chekov perfectly.

The plot is the most fantastic, though. An interior situation created by the characters. There were few in Star Trek, but they are most intriguing when done. You have done such a thing quite well.

I am really looking forward to when you post up a new chapter. I hope you find the time - this is one fanfic that deserves to be finished, it is of the highest quality!

love,

-Ukky
Copper Kestrel chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
And it gets more and more twisty... Great chapter! I love the way McCoy and Kirk talk to each other, and the way they come to the realisation together - keep it up!
Copper Kestrel chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Yay! You don't know how happy the news of updates makes me! And thanks for responding to my review D. I'll eagerly await the next chapters, lol...
Copper Kestrel chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
Really, really good story. You portray the emotions of everyone - Chekov, and all the other people on the ship - really well. The angst isn't overdone, but is very present and real.

Great story! But I suppose thier's no chance of updates, is there?
elecktrum chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Oh, I love the notion of Chekov hiding in Spock's quarters! It was at once amusing and touching and I was glad Chekov found somebody who understood him. And I have to agree with our young Russian - the image of Spock munching on a cookie is an odd one!
matchboxcars chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
you write beautiful dialogue. The conversations between chekov and Spock are so intense and intelligently composed so that there is this feeling of humanity and the wall of Vulcanism and the psychology behind the structure is perfect, and the settings you decide on are so well done, and there is never a loss for place, or where anyone is, unless it is intentional, like this most recent chapter where Spock is 'Journaling' and i love that you used Dickinson, such intelligence and dynamic to this story, I just love this, i love, most of all, your writing. keep it up!
E1en chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
Great as always.

More soon please...I've been missing my fix of your stories.

Hope you had a good time in Russia
callietitan chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
very very good! i luv it! plz update soon, i wanna see wat happens next!
girlfic chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Hi I am new to this site and I just want to let you know I love this story! I am a big fan of Walter Koenig and the Star Trek Character Pavel Chekov! You are a fantastic writer I hope to read more by you!