Reviews for Ain't Afraid to Die
Ravyn Nightstorm chapter 43 . 5/7
I'd just like to say I'm so so SO glad I came across this recently! I really liked this a lot. is there a chance for a sequel?
Pouda-P chapter 43 . 4/8
FUCKING BEST COWBOY BEBOP FAN FIC EVER!
Noon6 chapter 43 . 11/12/2015
yay :)
Guest chapter 43 . 10/14/2015
Ahhh slow burns always manage to get me. I like the spike and Faye tension. The brokenness they both have. Ed and kaozu are my OTP. So kawaii
Godrukia chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
A very well written fanfic! Fanfics like these set the standards high!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/24/2015
Totally best fanfic of cowboy bebop ever! I love everthing about it. Even the ending. And i am devastated when i get to chapter 40, cause it'll ending soon. And i really wanted to read another of your writing about cowboy bebop fanfic.
And it makes me wonder how faye and spike after that?
I really love the way you picture their relationship. So pleasee, write a oneshot or maybe another squel (ok im asking too much) about them. And their changing relationship! Pleasee

*ahh, i forgot to say that I REALLY LOVE YOUR WRITING IN COWBOY BEBOP. Did i said that already? Ok, please comeback soon and write another one!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
And it makes me wonder how faye and spike after that?
OnceUponAnOriginal chapter 43 . 9/3/2015
Ohhh I'm so sad it's over! But oh my life it was sooo good! This is by far the best Bebop fic I've read. I loved the ending, I get the feeling it's a 'will they, won't they' kinda thing, so it's sort of ambiguous, like the ending of the actual show. Brilliant, thanks for writing this, it gave me so many hours of reading pleasure :)
Rickor chapter 43 . 8/6/2015
For the most part, I really enjoyed this fic. Some things were a little harder to get around. At some points, I felt like there was a bit too much fighting and cursing between Faye and Spike. Overall, I think the plot was great. The epilogue really had me getting emotional, very well written. I loved the part with Faye singing. I actually conceptualized a plot for a Cowboy Bebop fic of my own where Faye became a star singer in Spike's absence. Only major gripe from me: I wish they would have kissed, but that's just me. Great story, great work!
Fuck you chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Wtf is this? so much swearing - not like the characters at all

dropped ty
Noxid Anamchara chapter 24 . 4/27/2015
him offering her a dance, her crying on his shoulder. brought me to tears. makes it feel like they'll never get together. but that they'll still always have each other.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/30/2015
One of the best stories about one of the best anime.
Vilock chapter 43 . 1/20/2015
Loved it
Surburia chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wow! Wow! Wow! This was wonderful. You have Faye's voice down, and I could just imagine the whole thing. Ed was in character. Really everything about this was reminiscent of the show, and what an ending! Excellent hook of a first chapter. Can't believe I haven't found her fic before.
lollipop-chan chapter 43 . 11/20/2014
UGH this story was amazing