Reviews for Ain't Afraid to Die
JA16025 chapter 43 . 4/5
Great story, very good writing and characterization, but I wish certain things were different. Like about Jack, he was so capable and intelligent but his scheme for getting the girl was to have her kidnap him? If he had just offered to tell her about her past she would have come to him and they could have had a chance but instead that whole sequence became convoluted. I guess I just wanted to see if Faye could find happiness away from Spike.
On Spike, it did seem like some of the things he said to her were out of character, in the show he never really blows up at someone in anger. He's always in control of himself even when he's most passionate. So some scenes where he screamed at anyone and everyone just seemed put of place to me.
In Summary, I felt that some of the plot points you used to create the conflict seemed like they wouldn't happen given the characters. I hope this criticism is viewed as constructive.
Overall though, I liked the story and give you props for having the best story I've read in a while. Im gonna carry that weigh.
Take care and stay healthy!
marunouchi chapter 43 . 1/18
great! for a fanfic with so many chapters is great! Altough the open ending, I do not know... OK, it's like in the anime but just what I hate about the show! The ending! hahahahaha. And not a kiss, so much pain and not a kiss...
anyway, great writting! congratulations! hours of good reading!
Guest chapter 43 . 12/5/2017
This is THE BEST fanfic I have ever read, full stop. And you nailed the ending. And the characters were on point. Flippin kudos, well done!
Amusebeard chapter 43 . 11/5/2017
This hurt the best kind of hurt. I honestly want to curl up in my bed, a cup of hot chocolate in my hand and just angst it up for a few days. Damn.
mirthfully.morbid chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
This has to be the best Cowboy Bebop fan fiction that I have read despite the fact that the ending is an open ended one. Exactly like the series. Wonderful read! Pleasure to have stumbled upon it!
SpawnofAnarion chapter 43 . 5/30/2017
Fantastic work. I tip my hat to you, Cassandra-this is fanfiction so good it could probably pass as cannon, were someone to make it so. Thank you for contributing this story to the community!
NattyJane chapter 43 . 1/23/2017
little disapointed that they didnt get together but it was a good story
Guest chapter 43 . 9/1/2016
I really enjoyed this fanfic. You captured the characters beautifully (albeit all the swearing). I especially enjoyed how you incorporated some Japanese. Great thinking. If this was to become a continuation of the anime I would definitely watch it. Keep writing good things, maybe write a book someday. I'll read it!
Ravyn Nightstorm chapter 43 . 5/7/2016
I'd just like to say I'm so so SO glad I came across this recently! I really liked this a lot. is there a chance for a sequel?
AutomailSucker chapter 43 . 4/8/2016
FUCKING BEST COWBOY BEBOP FAN FIC EVER!
Noon6 chapter 43 . 11/12/2015
yay :)
Guest chapter 43 . 10/14/2015
Ahhh slow burns always manage to get me. I like the spike and Faye tension. The brokenness they both have. Ed and kaozu are my OTP. So kawaii
Godrukia chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
A very well written fanfic! Fanfics like these set the standards high!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/24/2015
Totally best fanfic of cowboy bebop ever! I love everthing about it. Even the ending. And i am devastated when i get to chapter 40, cause it'll ending soon. And i really wanted to read another of your writing about cowboy bebop fanfic.
And it makes me wonder how faye and spike after that?
I really love the way you picture their relationship. So pleasee, write a oneshot or maybe another squel (ok im asking too much) about them. And their changing relationship! Pleasee

*ahh, i forgot to say that I REALLY LOVE YOUR WRITING IN COWBOY BEBOP. Did i said that already? Ok, please comeback soon and write another one!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
And it makes me wonder how faye and spike after that?