Reviews for Ain't Afraid to Die
Amusebeard chapter 43 . 11/5
This hurt the best kind of hurt. I honestly want to curl up in my bed, a cup of hot chocolate in my hand and just angst it up for a few days. Damn.
mirthfully.morbid chapter 1 . 7/6
This has to be the best Cowboy Bebop fan fiction that I have read despite the fact that the ending is an open ended one. Exactly like the series. Wonderful read! Pleasure to have stumbled upon it!
SpawnofAnarion chapter 43 . 5/30
Fantastic work. I tip my hat to you, Cassandra-this is fanfiction so good it could probably pass as cannon, were someone to make it so. Thank you for contributing this story to the community!
NattyJane chapter 43 . 1/23
little disapointed that they didnt get together but it was a good story
Guest chapter 43 . 9/1/2016
I really enjoyed this fanfic. You captured the characters beautifully (albeit all the swearing). I especially enjoyed how you incorporated some Japanese. Great thinking. If this was to become a continuation of the anime I would definitely watch it. Keep writing good things, maybe write a book someday. I'll read it!
Ravyn Nightstorm chapter 43 . 5/7/2016
I'd just like to say I'm so so SO glad I came across this recently! I really liked this a lot. is there a chance for a sequel?
Pouda-P chapter 43 . 4/8/2016
FUCKING BEST COWBOY BEBOP FAN FIC EVER!
Noon6 chapter 43 . 11/12/2015
yay :)
Guest chapter 43 . 10/14/2015
Ahhh slow burns always manage to get me. I like the spike and Faye tension. The brokenness they both have. Ed and kaozu are my OTP. So kawaii
Godrukia chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
A very well written fanfic! Fanfics like these set the standards high!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/24/2015
Totally best fanfic of cowboy bebop ever! I love everthing about it. Even the ending. And i am devastated when i get to chapter 40, cause it'll ending soon. And i really wanted to read another of your writing about cowboy bebop fanfic.
And it makes me wonder how faye and spike after that?
I really love the way you picture their relationship. So pleasee, write a oneshot or maybe another squel (ok im asking too much) about them. And their changing relationship! Pleasee

*ahh, i forgot to say that I REALLY LOVE YOUR WRITING IN COWBOY BEBOP. Did i said that already? Ok, please comeback soon and write another one!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
And it makes me wonder how faye and spike after that?
OnceUponAnOriginal chapter 43 . 9/3/2015
Ohhh I'm so sad it's over! But oh my life it was sooo good! This is by far the best Bebop fic I've read. I loved the ending, I get the feeling it's a 'will they, won't they' kinda thing, so it's sort of ambiguous, like the ending of the actual show. Brilliant, thanks for writing this, it gave me so many hours of reading pleasure :)
Rickor chapter 43 . 8/6/2015
For the most part, I really enjoyed this fic. Some things were a little harder to get around. At some points, I felt like there was a bit too much fighting and cursing between Faye and Spike. Overall, I think the plot was great. The epilogue really had me getting emotional, very well written. I loved the part with Faye singing. I actually conceptualized a plot for a Cowboy Bebop fic of my own where Faye became a star singer in Spike's absence. Only major gripe from me: I wish they would have kissed, but that's just me. Great story, great work!
Fuck you chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Wtf is this? so much swearing - not like the characters at all

dropped ty