Reviews for Ain't Afraid to Die
Floating Monkey chapter 43 . 4/14
When I started to read this I didn't know it would be this long. There were times that I just want to stop reading, but you know what? I'm on vacation right now and I have all the time in world. And in the end I've decided that I didn't I wasted my time at all. I love your choice of songs-by the way. Especially Barbra Streisand's lyrics. Reading this I feel like a grown up because I think I understand the deep-serious-life-references. Well I don't deal with life-threatening scenarios with guns and what-not, but I'm guessing you don't either. But my point is my life is very different from this story but I guess I picked up some good life lessons here. But. Ah I got sidetracked for the real reason of writing a "review". Well, for one, I think Jet's character is downplayed here. I don't think he would let the rest of the crew go to their possible deaths while he waited at the ship like a housewife complete with his specialty dish. Plus the artillery that Doohan made for Bebop wasn't used. Second, I don't think Spike would speak to Faye that(the part where he would tell her how one-sided their affair was) hard and low-a lot of times, actually. I mean it is kind of disturbing to see Spike in that light. Third, in Spike's defence, Faye somehow managed to whine more and bitch more. I'm not saying those were wrong. It's just the stuff that I was thinking when reading. There are more but let's just not. What I commend most is how you managed to keep the story good the longer it went. The twists, the secrets-you produced a fruitful, laudable work. Really, thank you for the good read.

P.S. I love the ending too. I literally smacked and scoffed at myself when Faye said she owned casinos, for only realizing it then. Jack Black had said it, Jet had said it-I was actually contemplating at who that mysterious owner is. Nice move on that. My heart skipped a beat to Faye's first cheers. And Spike still being Spike with the "old" friends pun. But the ending is heart warming. Still the old Bebop crew(adult and human crew).

P.P.S. And Ed is flirting! What the hell! haha
Lord Jaric chapter 43 . 4/2
You evil bastard, making me think Faye was dead. Good story.
Ceylon205 chapter 43 . 2/1
This is really wonderful :) Seriously flawless and completely in keeping with the spirit of the show!
ju1i3Oh chapter 43 . 12/2/2013
...it was awesome! Litterally floored me in some parts throughout the fic and others others left me wanting to punch something. Loved the way you wrote Faye and Spike's characters to the 'T'...well in my opinion you did! All in all it's totally going in my favorites! Thank you for writing such an awesome fic! :)
Lux chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
This is such a great story. (as I'm sure you've heard once or twice)

But Spike is such a little prick all the damn time! I just want to slap the stupid out of him, although I completely get where you're coming from concerning his pov after all he's been through.

Can't wait to keep reading. I really appreciate you and your writing! 3
satomika chapter 43 . 9/3/2013
huwah!

i know this is already the epilogue, but i hope there's a sequel to this...

and a more definite ending to whatever thing spike and faye has between them...

but anyway, nice fic!

it's so cool, so addicting and so amazing i had to finish reading the whole fic despite a whole ton of studying waiting for me... :D
Amati chapter 32 . 8/5/2013
OMG. I LITERALLY CANNOT.
Amati chapter 31 . 8/5/2013
omg the ending is similar to the beginning, omg that's amazing, idk how you did it but you did. I loved this chapter so much. You're amazing :).
Amati chapter 30 . 8/4/2013
it's getting more intense with each chapter, sometimes i wish the story was in Spike's POV as much as i love faye i can't understand Spike one bit, anyways great chapter, loved it! :)
Amati chapter 29 . 8/4/2013
OH MY, FINALLY IM SO EXCITED. and oh my god i am going to seriously punch spike in the face he's such a bum. nonetheless it was an amazing chapter, absolutely loved :)
Amati chapter 28 . 8/4/2013
The showdown is about to go down :D, i seriously cannot wait at all :) great chapter! :D
Amati chapter 27 . 8/4/2013
The ending was absolutely adorable, i really liked this chapter, although i feel bad for Jack because really he hadn't done anything wrong to Faye because really she brought this on herself. (excluding the fact that they had a past together because i have yet to know what kind of past they had) Jack really in a way hasn't been anything but kind to her, and a hell of a lot better than Spike. BUt whatever, you may have something in store, can't wait to read more :)
Amati chapter 26 . 8/4/2013
oh crap, i knew something was gonna go down at the casino, the famous fake make-out session aha gotta love that one, even if it's heartbreaking (more like sexy) anyways, great chapter, can't wait to read more :)
Amati chapter 25 . 8/4/2013
i'm so glad the team finally got to talk about how Faye didn't know about Spike's 'death', overall lovely chapter :), can't wait to read more .
Amati chapter 24 . 8/4/2013
omg this story makes me look like a baby, idk even know why but this chapter made me cry so bad. ugh this story is absolutely marvelous. breathtaking chapter, i honestly loved it. :)