Reviews for Ain't Afraid to Die
Fuck you chapter 4 . 6/24
Wtf is this? so much swearing - not like the characters at all

dropped ty
Noxid Anamchara chapter 24 . 4/27
him offering her a dance, her crying on his shoulder. brought me to tears. makes it feel like they'll never get together. but that they'll still always have each other.
One of the best stories about one of the best anime.
Vilock chapter 43 . 1/20
Loved it
Surburia chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wow! Wow! Wow! This was wonderful. You have Faye's voice down, and I could just imagine the whole thing. Ed was in character. Really everything about this was reminiscent of the show, and what an ending! Excellent hook of a first chapter. Can't believe I haven't found her fic before.
lollipop-chan chapter 43 . 11/20/2014
UGH this story was amazing
SHEPARISM chapter 43 . 8/5/2014
Ok so I finally finished reading this, after all these years. I was here when this thing got deleted for the most stupid reasons and I lost the thread to it. It took me some time to start this all over again, but I wanted to finish it, I wanted to know how it ended. It was a nice ride through all these years, brings back memories :)
Floating Monkey chapter 43 . 4/14/2014
When I started to read this I didn't know it would be this long. There were times that I just want to stop reading, but you know what? I'm on vacation right now and I have all the time in world. And in the end I've decided that I didn't I wasted my time at all. I love your choice of songs-by the way. Especially Barbra Streisand's lyrics. Reading this I feel like a grown up because I think I understand the deep-serious-life-references. Well I don't deal with life-threatening scenarios with guns and what-not, but I'm guessing you don't either. But my point is my life is very different from this story but I guess I picked up some good life lessons here. But. Ah I got sidetracked for the real reason of writing a "review". Well, for one, I think Jet's character is downplayed here. I don't think he would let the rest of the crew go to their possible deaths while he waited at the ship like a housewife complete with his specialty dish. Plus the artillery that Doohan made for Bebop wasn't used. Second, I don't think Spike would speak to Faye that(the part where he would tell her how one-sided their affair was) hard and low-a lot of times, actually. I mean it is kind of disturbing to see Spike in that light. Third, in Spike's defence, Faye somehow managed to whine more and bitch more. I'm not saying those were wrong. It's just the stuff that I was thinking when reading. There are more but let's just not. What I commend most is how you managed to keep the story good the longer it went. The twists, the secrets-you produced a fruitful, laudable work. Really, thank you for the good read.

P.S. I love the ending too. I literally smacked and scoffed at myself when Faye said she owned casinos, for only realizing it then. Jack Black had said it, Jet had said it-I was actually contemplating at who that mysterious owner is. Nice move on that. My heart skipped a beat to Faye's first cheers. And Spike still being Spike with the "old" friends pun. But the ending is heart warming. Still the old Bebop crew(adult and human crew).

P.P.S. And Ed is flirting! What the hell! haha
Lord Jaric chapter 43 . 4/2/2014
You evil bastard, making me think Faye was dead. Good story.
Ceylon205 chapter 43 . 2/1/2014
This is really wonderful :) Seriously flawless and completely in keeping with the spirit of the show!
ju1i3Oh chapter 43 . 12/2/2013
...it was awesome! Litterally floored me in some parts throughout the fic and others others left me wanting to punch something. Loved the way you wrote Faye and Spike's characters to the 'T'...well in my opinion you did! All in all it's totally going in my favorites! Thank you for writing such an awesome fic! :)
Lux chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
This is such a great story. (as I'm sure you've heard once or twice)

But Spike is such a little prick all the damn time! I just want to slap the stupid out of him, although I completely get where you're coming from concerning his pov after all he's been through.

Can't wait to keep reading. I really appreciate you and your writing! 3
satomika chapter 43 . 9/3/2013
huwah!

i know this is already the epilogue, but i hope there's a sequel to this...

and a more definite ending to whatever thing spike and faye has between them...

but anyway, nice fic!

it's so cool, so addicting and so amazing i had to finish reading the whole fic despite a whole ton of studying waiting for me... :D
Amati chapter 32 . 8/5/2013
OMG. I LITERALLY CANNOT.
Amati chapter 31 . 8/5/2013
omg the ending is similar to the beginning, omg that's amazing, idk how you did it but you did. I loved this chapter so much. You're amazing :).