Reviews for Galatea
D-chi chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Okay so I didn't read this even though I love House, but since I couldn't PM you I decided this was the only way. YOU'RE the one from the Sapphique review thread? :D I'm howlingvenus/D-chi (sometimes it logged me into wordpress, sometimes it didn't). So good to talk to you! On Fisher's Q&A section, she said that Jared is 29. I think Claudia is 17, which means they've been together for 12 years and that Jared was about 17 when he came to the Wardenry. That is a long time to be bffs. I just wonder if the Queen really did believe they were involved. She seems smarter and better-informed than that. Although if she did, that would add a new dimension to why she didn't want Jared staying in the palace.

And THANK you for writing a Jared-centric fic. I plan on getting on board as soon as I flesh out a plot.
oh please chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
really please that was horrible if you dont like the H/C dont bother with this
welcome ghosts chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
I really, really enjoyed that. You wrote Cameron and House wonderfully, and it was easily one of the best House/Cam fics I've read in a while. You had me laughing quite a bit too. Extremely well done, and although I saw that you haven't added anything new in a while, I hope sometime you'll write some more House. :)
kirby russell chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
good lord. this truly is a fic for people like me who usually hate cam/house. excellent job.
brolly501 chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
interesting story
Limaccia chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
That was incredible! I knew it would be good the moment I saw your title. You write great, spot-on dialogue for the characters. There were so many good lines, but I'll just mention a couple of the exchanges:

Stacy's out of the picture, looks like for good -"

"Definitely for good," said House, jabbing the elevator's UP button with the end of his cane. "Although I'm told some people have a hard time believing that. Or so the anvils you've dropped on my head seem to subtly imply."

Wilson's mouth twisted ruefully. "Yes, well, I actually meant 'for good' in the 'permanent' sense."

House shrugged. "Sure, that too."

"Well hey, if you think Cameron's so special, why don't you date her?"

"Haven't we been here before?"

"I like the scenery,"

And the ending was SO perfect.
Witchy-grrl chapter 4 . 3/24/2007
Wow. I love you. Seriously, I think this is one of, if not THE, most realistic way(s) to start a H/C relationship. ::automatically going into my Favs:: And the ending? PERFECT. :)
Labyrith chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
This story is really well written. The characters a perfectly described i feel as if im watching an episode. You haven' written in a while but if you write anymore House fic i would love to read it. Thank you so much for your story.

Ash
mummy chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
LOL, Sorry, I mean WRITE more story :)
mummy chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
You are VERY talented. It's definately one of the best fanfics I have ever read, if not the best.

It was real fun, and soo very House :)

Although I think your summary that it is for people who don't like Hcam is a bit misleading, cause I think it should be a mandatory reading for everyone who likes them together.

Please read more H/C fanfic. You understand the characters so well.
bredalot chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I stand by what I said before - I like it very much. But I just noticed something:

"You keep using that word 'point'. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Is that meant to be a reference to 'The Princess Bride'? Or is it merely an amusing coincidence? It made me laugh. :D
SecondSilk chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Oh, yay.

Cameron's ambition, and her approach to House about it - not telling him and why, worked very well for her.

Excellent Wilson. His long suffering and amused dealling with House was spot on.

And House himself was great.
SecondSilk chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
""So that means I can be skeptical without having to be cynical.""

Excellent.

Great shift in the duckings and House and introducing the forward shift in time.

I'm taking your word on it being House/Cameron for non-shippers. I look forward to seeing how it goes.
Skate-815 chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
That was a really really goodstory ! Well done
Rosmerta chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
This was delightful, R.J.! I love it that you're doing House fanfiction. I tend to like the idea of Cuddy/House myself, but this was so well done. And how on earth did you manage all the medical stuff? Do you have a medical background? Anyway, I hope you do more.