Reviews for Hawk's Revenge
My Dark Style chapter 10 . 1/14
Wow that was great story
I like the way Rockman protecting Roll
GuardianNature2012 chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
This is a masterpiece!

One of the best stories I've ever read. The plot, how you interpreted the characters, I loved it all!
You should really write another Rockman x Roll story! :-)
lunar and solar girl chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
one of the best stories/fic i've ever read of rockman
and try to make some more rockman fic ,your'e really good!
zelinkfan123 chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Amazing story love it :3 :D
Vio chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
I forgot to mention what a great ending you wrote!
Vio chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was amazing! It had me hooked from the very beginning and as it went on it was impossible to stop in the middle. What baffles me however is why there are not many other rockman fanfics on your account. You are really good at them.. Well I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you write more.
Scarlette Bee chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
Whooooo! I love this! The sexiness, the tension, the actual background story, this is amazing! Well done, and definitely well done on character personalities. Not out of character once :)
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
'"Roll was always talking about him…" Meiru continued.

"Rockman was always talking about her…" Netto chipped in.

"Roll's always worrying whenever he put himself in danger…"

"Rockman's always rushing to protect her…"

"Roll's always jealous of any girl around him…"

"Rockman always looks like he wants to delete any navi that makes a move on her…"'

'"I mean, Meiru's always talking about him…"

"Netto's always talking about her…"'

XD make a sequel about "20 years after the history maylu and netto have a son named path and they give him a son of rockman and roll i think is called rockman jr. half of the data is of rock and the rest is from roll." is real in the game megaman nt 6
LeaveFishysWishbones chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
I luv that story! Great skills and ideas! i hope you make more!
AlysiaRhythm chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
I love this story! You did so well, I really felt the emotions with them, and I like the way you wrote Rock in his trance. You should totally write more Rockman stories!
flashgunner chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
Wow, where has this story been the whole time i've been a part of this site? Incredibly well written, keeping me hooked all the way through. is one of my favorite fanfiction prospects and this is probably the best one i've read. Well done!
Miyo-chan02 chapter 10 . 9/23/2008
another great story for the pairring megamanxroll and lanxmaylu. I love these story also 'Obsession' please make more of this stories, cause most megaman exe. fics are yaoi. (to yaoi lovers, no offense) YumiYumichan.
animeangel165 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
ahaha sorry accidentally said to submit :P

well as i was saying i loved the last couple of chapters. you really should make more of these!
animeangel165 chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
This is the BEST story I've ever read! I can read this over and over again and never get tired of it! i especially love the couple of
vapor3on chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
The CUTEST story ever! i LOVE it!