Reviews for Bruised
princess-j3ss chapter 1 . 2/28
Okay, I honestly know that I'm reviewing this a million years after the fact, and I'm not even sure if you'll ever see this, but it tugged at my heartstrings enough, and in all the right ways that I had to leave a little note just to say how much I loved this.
(Also be prepared for more reviews from me as I go through all of your stuff, I'm incredibly in love with your writing.)
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Aww! That was an awesome story and she kissed him! *screams* I also liked how she said, that he never meant to hurt her so that's why she always forgives him. And how Ed kissed where he accidentally hurt her.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Yay! Good for Winry telling him what's up lol. Besides a couple bruises are good for a girl : )
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is so cute because we all know Ed is protective of Winry, especially protecting her from himself! Great job!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Very sweet. )

Ari chan
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Very nice I love it.
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Aw thats so cute! I really love the fact that Ed seems to care a lot for Winry!
OmatsurishiRikku chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
kaawai! how cute;) loved it!

favorited
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
A simple way of handling the guilt of unintended pain.
Hiddeninthedark93 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
That was good i liked it! Ed defiantly doesn't know if he'd break and accidentally hurt someone he cared about.
ShadowDragon-24 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
AW! So cute! I liked it so much! _ Great job!
faceted-mind chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
PERFECT! PERFECT! WONDERFUL! :D *runs round in circles with joy that *someone* has thought that maybe he doesn't have perfect control over those things*

LOL... sorry if I seem a little over excited, I've been planning a fic and was doing my usual check to make sure no one else had already written it... and more scarily than that it seems no one really knows/cares about his own control. Wierd...

*applauds* made my day. all 2 and a half hours there have been of it so far. Now I must go to bed. G'night.
FanFictionFanatic chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Perfect cuteness, perfect fluff.
Bloodlustkitty chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Hey it's Kylie

OMG so cute and sad...

ok now that i've read ur's u read mine lol

I'll see you round.

Love your work.

And i'm not just saying that cause ur my friend.

p.s good luck in the future...
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Hoora! I have found a cornucopia of well-written Ed X Win stories! Praises are being sung!