Reviews for Remembering
Please write more soon.
Aimed mischief chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
AWESOME!
Tezpin chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
Poor Dean! My heart bled for him when I read his letter - it's so sad to see him feel like he was never good enough for Sam or John and that he placed more value on them than himself. But I think you have stuck true to his character and have done a lovely job with this chapter. Hope to read more from you!
workaholic chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
In answer to your question - yes you should definitely keep on writing longer fics as well as shorter ones. Enjoyed this one as it explored the boys' feelings at different times - and how much they really do mean to each other, although they'd never want to admit it. Particularly liked Dean thinking back to the writing of the first letter - and Sam putting the letter back after he found it. Makes him a better person than I am!

Please go on writing, and I promise to review instead of lurking.
rozzy07 chapter 4 . 4/27/2006
Yes - definitely you should continue with the longer pieces as these 4 chapters testifies to your skill at writing a great story. The open letter to Sam from Dean if he had died was heartbreaking stuff, it spoke of so much love he has for his brother and the pain and guilt that he has carried around since his mother's death, believing his sole task in life was to protect his brother. It is such a pity that the Winchester men cannot speak to each other their true feelings, only keep them hidden written down in a sealed envelope. Beautiful haunting chapter. Please - need some more soon.
Isobel Swan chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
Chapter 3 seems to be a good character study of Dean and the subtle damage done to him during his childhood.
Tezpin chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
I really like your view of John - I've always thought of him more as someone struggling with an impossible situation who has been forced to make some difficult (and sometimes bad) decisions, rather than just the cruel soldier figure.

I still want to know what's in the letter! *grin* And possibly even Dean's diary...
JRAismine chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Let's hope no one finds out what's in that envelope for a VERY long time!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
I read through all the chapters because I wanted to get the whole thing. You've definitely got my curiosity up over what's in that envelope. I like the chapter with John. To many people write hims as a heartless bastard. I see him as someone who made some tough and not always right decisions that they have to live with.
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
OMG! I was so upset when I read 'In Event of the Death of the Owner'! I was saying OMG! over and over in my mind! Lol. Great job! :)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Carefully crafted and a joy to read as like a voyeur we are peering into the souls of the boys. Looking forward to the next chapter so please update soon.
Tezpin chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Oh, what does the letter say?

Very good - definitely whet my appetite to read more.