Reviews for The Sincere Fraud
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2019
After reading this ( the season 2 finale of Ducktales 2017 took place under 2 months ago), this is a very interesting story on a concept that hadn't been explored yet.
Della is protrayed well and I love Webby in this!
Indiana Jones chapter 6 . 12/7/2018
I speak german.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2017
You now Della and Donald is twins so they should be same age
Dinode chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
This is even more interesting given what hints we've been getting from the new show.
Sonny jim chapter 7 . 1/18/2017
its 2017, and the reboot just a few months away... and I'm here still re-reading your fanfic 3
Sonny jim chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
oh look its.2016 and i still read this with no doubt
Sonny jim chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
i read this in 2015.. your story is still one of my ducktales faves stories :D
Mengsk chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Charming little tale. Full House from back in the day comes to mind.

A bit low on surprises. Honestly, the only surprise is Della wasn't trying to scam the family. From the description I figured ulterior motives and - well, every tale can't be about backstabbing. Turned out to be a decent family tale.
Nick-ed chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
MAN-OH-MAN, am I LOVIN' this STORY! The portrayal of the characters is brilliant, the story is pretty solid and interesting, the quality of the writing is above-par, and, most importantly- Ludwig!

I feel like my entire childhood is being dredged up- it's wonderful.
Anthony W chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
"Hey Uncle Scrooge, Webby's got a date!" said Huey, with a malicious "nyah-nyah-nyah-I'm-telling" grin.

LOL Naughty Huey...
hi chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
I love this story. It is very good and well writen. just a little fun fact but Ludwig is more famouse for being scrouges cousine then his brother in law, and his relasionship to Matilda never confirmed, though if they were second cousines (most likely) both could be true
Sky Notes chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Neat way to get a last name. Anatinea. Think I spelled that right
AnimationNut chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
I really loved this story, especially the parts with Donald and Della. I also loved how you included Ludwig. He rocks! Anyway, I give this story 5 stars!

Peace out!