Reviews for Animatus II: The Descent
marcher83 chapter 21 . 11/4
Amother great story I & II I you are an amazing writer!
gwmclintock9 chapter 21 . 5/3
rita35 chapter 21 . 2/11/2012
you seriously diserve an award for this! i loved it. :D thanks
Kay8abc chapter 21 . 12/29/2010
I love this. I am so glad there is a sequel.

lucyferr chapter 21 . 8/10/2010
good story, thanx 4 writing it!
lucyferr chapter 20 . 8/10/2010
They would never let anyone know what had happened in Sunnydale. The Initiative had been a part of the military, and though the soldiers on the outside seemed disgusted with what the scientists within the Initiative had been doing, Faith did not trust them entirely. She had entered Sunnydale to finish what she had started. But now she wondered what would happen once she left.

Good ponderings, all. But you can't fight the Borg.
lucyferr chapter 18 . 8/10/2010
We don't know if it's day or night."

aint nobody got no watch?
lucyferr chapter 17 . 8/10/2010
"We send these thirty vampires out before us. They can fight with the zombies and we can slip out unnoticed, or at least, with a little more help than we had slipping in."

Great idea - though I wonder what the effect of 30 chipped vamps on the outside world will be
lucyferr chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
All the antivirus is in one case? Eggs, basket
lucyferr chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
Vents are to action stories what butlers are to detective stories
lucyferr chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Good dialogue in Faith's team

How come they dont have a plan for what happens if one of them gets bit? Do they shoot the infected person or knock them out till they can find the antivirus and use them as a test subject?
lucyferr chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
the army, in the middle of a coverup, is willing to take civilian volunteers?
lucyferr chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
She no longer felt the connection to her inner Slayer. The infection had taken that away from her.

ah. useful plot device, that.
Rain Addict CM chapter 21 . 10/30/2009
holy shit good story! for the first bit of it i was crying but i loved the story! i gotta admit i want MORE! it was well written, and long like i like my stories ) i cant wait to read even more of your stories!
LivinginBedlam chapter 21 . 4/13/2009

What the hell is wrong with me, i'm getting choked up AGAIN! Damn you and your awsome writting skills xD

But seriously, really really awsome job. Honestly. This and the story before it where amazing. Be proud! D

Awsome job.