Reviews for This is Real
Sinful Serenata chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I freakin' loved that scene, as well as a Paopu drawing.

And here we are, 8 freaking years later without any sort of SoKai fluff other than the ones in fanfiction...

Sigh. KH3, y u no come out

Super banana chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Wow, you sure know how to end a kh fanfic
'It was real'
That was so perfect that almost made me cry!
Skylord Tyler chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is so awesome. When I saw this scene in the game I cried because of how happy I was they were together again. I just love them being together.
KHKKINUYASHA chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
YEAH! I did see the paupo drawing at the end! Anyone else hear that SoKai's gonna be cannon in KH3? Awesome fic dude!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So...this is like a possibility of what's going through Sora's head when he and Kairi are reunited in The World That Never Was, right? Cool, good job, this definitely sounds like him.
True-InTha-Blue chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Your not the only one who almost died seeing that ending. Its nice seeing these stories (even though their just One-shots) that actually relate to the actual Kingdom Hearts' plot.
JustFlyAKite chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Sunshine to the Heart chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Aw I absolutely LOVE it! This was my favorite scene ever in KH II, but then I was so disappointed that they didnt make them kiss or anything too fluffy for my standards! Gahh, I guess they want it rated E for the little kids -.- Still, I thank you for retelling this scene through words so that I won't have to watch it over and over again in the game. Thanks a bunch!
Banana71588 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Yeah, this was one of my absolute favorite scenes in the game (heck, it's what I'd been playing the game for! All those hours of long work, dedicated to that final climax of ecstatic reunion!). This oneshot is a wonderful depiction of that very poignant scene. You wrote it beautifully.

P.S. I saw the credits. You better believe I saw the credits. I even sat there for five minutes after the credits thinking to myself, 'oh hell no! After all that work I better get more than a hug! I WANT A BLOODY KISS! PLEASE!'
Sayshello3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Girl- I don't know how much more I can type- you have killed my hands with that last review- but I will try to muster up something worthy.

This really did describe when they met; I felt it did. Although it was apropriete legnth, it was short, sweet to the point and NOT over dramatic. I felt a light sensation in me when reading this.

You are a true artist cause you can paint a picture in my mind.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
aw this is so cute! I wish i owned Sora too! he's like freakin hot!
Perhelediel chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Okay, see here? This is what you'd call Perhelediel floating away on a poofy cloud of fluffy goodness and melting into a pile of happiness on the floor...MEEP! SO! AMAZING! THANK YOU!
Chippie chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
YAY! I was waiting for someone to write a story like this. Not like, make up their own story with the characters (I've read way too many) But instead, a fic where it has a scene from the actual game, with the character's thoughts! YAY!

P.S. 'Far Away' is one of the best songs I've ever heard. My brother made a slideshow to that song for his girlfriend when we were on a vacation to Malaysia. I helped him.
larkey116 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
OMFG. That was so sweet. O_O You replayed that scene so well!

"Suddenly, it felt as though the broken promise had never happened. He felt their hearts beating in unison; the hearts that saved them, the hearts that brought them together again."

Favorite line. But every last bit of this is awesome and beautiful and full of wonderfulness. So I'm favin' dis, 'kay? :D

Amazing work!
xxlovelycollision chapter 1 . 12/16/2006

{& you portayed this scene so well}

deff in the faves here.