Reviews for When Life Turns On You
snowySJ chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
AW MAN! :( I was enjoying the story so mupdate real soon!
kagome7inuyasha75 chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
it's so good great job!
OriginalRocker51 chapter 7 . 7/29/2006
that was great! and dont worry, im the slowest updater ever, s take as long as u want! i just got bak from a week with no civilization in deland, Fl and i think it almost killed me.
Bella Rae chapter 7 . 7/27/2006
GO YASH! hahaha. i'm hella hyper! so excuse all the other retarded shit i have 2 say... but yah this story is like so cool and like yah update like soon, cuz, like, i'm not patient, like, ok? hahahahaha (i dont talk like that, i aint a valley gurl!)

Mistress of Demons chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
AHH!NARAKU ATTACKS!AH!THE BARRIER BROKE!AH!This was a great chapter!)I can't wait until the next one 's so weird,this story have gone through 3 authors...I really need you update my story...anyways,enough of my babbling,great chapter.
AceAyane chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
Well for the suggestion part, um don't kill Naraku off right away, though that would be great. Does Inuyasha have his sword or not? Anyway, Kagome should make a powerful blast if Naraku creats the barrier again, that way it'll only effect kanna and Naraku and not anyone else. I am loving this story. Keep up the good work.
OriginalRocker51 chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
oh,it's amazing! hope the nexy chap. is as great! bet it is. keep up that sarcasm!
AceAyane chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
update! UPDATE! I love this story!
DaRk MiKo18 chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
haha, i like it. lol. its going good, great job XP

PadfootPet chapter 6 . 4/27/2006
DEATH TO THAT LITTLE WORM OF NARAKU! You know, I have a saying kind of like in the story, It's go fuck a hoarse instead of a donkey. Funny huh. _
Vampiric Sesshomaru Gurl chapter 6 . 4/27/2006
i love it haha and thanks
north.mirror chapter 6 . 4/24/2006 at a blank here did u repost this story because all your reviews are gone? Well anyway I have read chpaters 1 -6 as you already know and i enjoyed them all so please update soon.