Reviews for By the Book
RoadrunnerGER chapter 28 . 1/11/2007
Don't say it's "only" the eighth story you've ever written. Quantity doesn't tell anything about quality...

This story is great. I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing it.

Roadrunner
RoadrunnerGER chapter 24 . 1/11/2007
Wow, very intense moments at court and between Joe and Bobby. Bobby's reaction was predictable considering what he's gone through.

And Mark Connelly... finally coming to tell the truth and then there's his son with a gun. Good cliffhanger.
RoadrunnerGER chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
Woah, badly beaten, arrested, almost beaten to death... and then he has to wake up only to be handcuffed to the bed. Poor Bobby! He really must feel humiliated (and you captured this moment so well). But I suspect that this only is the beginning and will get worse.

And now I have to continue reading this well written story to find out what's happening next.
Androclez chapter 28 . 12/1/2006
This is an excellent fanfic. I read it along with my brother who is only a casual fan of L&O: CI, and we both enjoyed it very much. I'm a fan of Bobby and Vincent D'Onofrio, so it was sometimes difficult to see him go through such difficult ordeals. But I loved the way you portrayed his character so vividly and accurately. Great writing. Now I want to read your other stories.
blucougar57 chapter 28 . 11/21/2006
This was a great end to an excellent story. Bobby's stress prior to his final court appearance, and his relief at being cleared came through magnificently. I'm so happy you wrote it this way. It's worked out beautifully.

It would be interesting to see a follow-up story that deals with Bobby's traumas. I imagine he'd have nightmares for a long time to come over everything that happened, or nearly happened to him.

Anyway, this was a great finish to what has been a very exciting journey.
caseyswife chapter 28 . 11/13/2006
Wonderful finish to a wonderful story - thank you for sharing with all of us! (And YIPPEE Nicole is dead in some universe! :D)
The Mominator chapter 28 . 11/13/2006
Yeah-He's free-I knew he'd be-What a great story-I liked the part with B/A -I've been a total jerk-Well maybe not a total jerk-When will he ever learn that he will never get anything past her...Good Job
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 28 . 11/12/2006
THANK. GOD.

haha clara and carla . . . they crack me up.

good 'fic!
Marion the Geek chapter 28 . 11/12/2006
Great ending. This story was a wonderful read. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Kylie Anderson chapter 28 . 11/12/2006
WOW! That was a fantastic story. I look forward to reading more great stories! This was...excellent! Bravo!
TriStateCopFan chapter 28 . 11/12/2006
Yay! Great ending to a great story! (Doesn't it sometimes feel like you'll never get there? LOL)

So happy for Bobby -now he can get back to work, doing what he loves -and being w/ Alex every day.

Great job! luved it.
Kadyann chapter 28 . 11/12/2006
Thank you for this fabulous story! Please say you will write another. I cannot get enough of Bobby, and you do him good.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 28 . 11/12/2006
Aww... (wipes tear away) Are you sure it's over? I mean REALLY sure? But we never found my left shoe!
raz0r.girl chapter 28 . 11/12/2006
I enjoyed it, indeed. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next.
The Confused One chapter 28 . 11/11/2006
*cheers* He's cleared! *cries* The story is over. I'm glad things worked out. I'm glad Alex was there, and the last moment was perfect, even without any ship. :)