Reviews for Honestly
Martisz chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Wonderfull. Both chapters, I can't decide which one is better. My favourite fragment is the same in both - Draco's rant about his feelings towards Ron and Hermione. Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I read and reread Bond and I loved it. But this is story is my favourite. I looooove it. You are so talented and I love the dialog in this one. You make it seem so easy. You are amazing!
deletes chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
hAHAHAHA
deletes chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Holy crap that was HILARIOUS!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was fantastic. I enjoyed every bit and piece you put into it, and burst out laughing at the end there. Great work :P
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Both versions are just priceless!
walkingby521 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I enjoyed reading both versions. I like Harry's lies. Mostly cause they threw me for a loop; I could barely keep up with his nonsense. Poor (lovely) Draco.
BlackBlood1872 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
The first chapter is a better, but the second is more hilarious, really. Must have been hell to write (or at least, it would've been for me)
Now, back to reading all your other stuff...
DW03 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Very funny! I loved.
Jynxies chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
This made me crack up laughing!

I thought the second part would be the same story but from Harry's view point. The changes were interesting. I enjoyed reading both. One thing did occur to me though... if you look at this story sideways, it could almost fit into the Bond universe. Not sure if that was intentional, but I admit to liking this as a better follow on than Anniversary. [I enjoyed reading Anniversary in it's own right, but didn't think that it had the same feel as the other stories. The characters just seemed too different from how they were in Bond or Not Seamus' Fault - while this story could follow on from that a lot better in my opinion, especially with the mentions to marriage and Draco sacrificing everything].
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Freakin' hilarious :)
LeVaire chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Lol gosh I LOVED that! I could imagine it as post-Bond too. It'd be so cute xD And not-being-able-to-lie Draco is absolutely ADORABLE! *grins*
PhoenixPixie chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
hahahahahaha... I love it! Both of the chapters were delightful! Hysterical!
Guilty.Apologies chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
*pouts* I wanted them to have sex and then cuddle ... poehy..
schlafen chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
It's good, really good.

I love it! you give me a good thing to laugh about.