Reviews for A Reason to Hope
Maneishy chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I loved it...you rly understand the characters personalities..except for mb Davis, but the point is that this is the first story that I see on this page that shows Kari as how she is, frail but kind...I love how u caught that n then portrayed it just right. N u should make another chapter..this is interesting...
MetallicBlueFrog chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
DON'T END IT THERE! Keep it going! I need to find out if Kari ever admits her feelings for T.K. or vice versa! Hur-ry... it... UP! NOW! (jk) But seriously, hurry. Please?

Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty please? -With a cherry on top?

Please?
els1324 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Corniness is the best! ,D

I loved it! ]
xoverfiend chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Corny? Yes

Sweet? Yep

All in all a good fan fiction? MOst definately
Calamarinade chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Ahh! This was really cute!

I'm not sure if you should add another chapter... It's fine the way it is but I kind of wanted to know what would happen next XD

If you're sure that you're making another chapter, I'm looking forward to it!

You're a great writer -
LogicalDaydreamer chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Yeah, a little corny, but we like corny! Corny is the new pink! I love Takari pairings, and this one is done tenderly. While there's nothing definate, your style may be comparable to prose. I admire your use of literary devices. Well done.
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Here are my 5 questions. 1. What is this fanfic about? 2. What location(s) is being used in this fanfic? 3. When does it take place? 4. How old is everyone in this fanfic? 5. Does anything of the Digimon or Digital World exist in this fic? Be sure to let me know.
Kiarou chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
such a nice story
XtremeGal87 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I liked this story! After all, who said "corny" was bad? Certainly not me; and I happen to love corny! _~
The hat's all i need chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I like it, I like it! That was so sweet! Keep up the good work and never lose faith in takari!
Wolf Hearted chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
That was so cute! I am such a Takari fan! Who wouldn't like this cute couple? It was just so cute! Hope is the ember that will make the light of fire shine forever. When there is no hope, there would be no light and when there is no light there would be no hope, don't you think? it was so good! Really!
kingdom219 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Corny is good! great one-shot! STUPID DAVIS!

keep up the good work! :)
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This was just perfect. A little Takari and Davis! This is going on my favorites list for sure! I can't wait to read more of your work.

Also I too am glad you didn't bash Davis because he's a favorite of mine. Good job!
Yumi-Ulrich4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Oh my gosh that was so awesome, especailly for your first story! Great job, it was wonderful! I also loved the fact that you didn't bash Davis, lots of authors do that and it's very annoying.

Keep writing!

~Yumi-Ulrich4ever
HikariKanna chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I love Tk and KAri!And i love this ff!But,why don't you write a sequel?Maybe you could describe Kari's toughts!