Reviews for Living With The Mercers
amroberts17 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Please don't delete this story! Keep going with it! I really like it so far!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 23 . 10/8/2008
Are you going to update any time soon, because really, I like this!

Deirdre
Two-Bit Lover chapter 23 . 3/10/2008
i like this story. so post more please!
BlueReaders chapter 23 . 3/1/2008
ok if u let him die, im goanna kick ur ass just kiddin but u best be updating soon
BlueReaders chapter 13 . 3/1/2008
aw babies are so cut and chubby
MoonlightFan chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
yeah i love the story! no i didnt just read the whole flipping thing in one sitting! *cough cough* yeah i did... anyway i would love you forever if you updated this story, cause i really like it and want to know how Jack wakes up...
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 11/16/2007
Okay, you DO know that you're like a god/goddess for making an extremely awesome Four Brothers fic and keeping Jack alive-ish. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
WinchesterAngel3389 chapter 23 . 10/31/2007
i love it! cant wait for the next chapter!
prettypinkcrane chapter 23 . 10/24/2007
ok, this is by far the best four brothers story ive read... although i am kinda dissaponited that its not rated M, M kinda brings life to the story :D ( im such a perv aint i?)

anyway who in the world could resist a man like Jack Mercer? so when is the next chapter coming up?..
misslindseyleeweasley chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
you are an amazing writer! i love the fic so far!
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 23 . 10/14/2007
you have been gone way to long but at least your back now. this chapter was so sad. poor mel and cam and well everyone especially jack. update soon. XD
punchdrunktrue chapter 23 . 10/14/2007
O Do i get to give you angry flames? :P lol jk awesome chapter and YAY you actually did first person! and you did a good job, see i knew you could do it.

Really good job, you had tears in my eyes and everything, hard thing to do that, of course that may be just becuase you hurt MY JACKIE!

Update soon.

Sam
OriginalMaterial chapter 23 . 10/14/2007
wanted to let you know that I actually have just descovered your 'living with the Mercer's' I can't stop re-reading it!I also consider myself extremely lucky,because I just found your story and had just anough time to read your chapters before you updated.I actually joined just so I could send this a great writer so please continue!You've got me hooked.

]
FallingInLoveAllOverAgain chapter 22 . 8/18/2007
Awesome! I love this story! Please update really soon! It has been like 7 months! Update ASAP! ")

- BlackRoseVine
punchdrunktrue chapter 22 . 6/27/2007
we ho 22 chapters read! lol it IS AWSOME!

I LOVE IT!

an the two chapters when Cam was having the twins i don't think i stopped laughing. i don't think i stoped laughing the whole time i read this! I love it!

You have to update NOW! i will so come after you if you don't you know i will :P lol

Now i'm off to read the other story...

P.S: LOVED IT! (Did i meantion that?)