Reviews for The Art of Lying
monkaholic chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This fic was absolutely brilliant in every way. The way you managed to subtly capture Oliver's love for Sydney through his relationship with Sam just completely blew my mind. That was genius. The entire fic was genius. Loved it!
Watchergirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow, this was really good. I like how the beginning and ending of Oliver's pov bookend's each other. The way that Duncan and Oliver both are sleeping with Samantha each satisfying a different need while each of them thinks of Sydney was powerful. The idea that Samantha may be lying to them and actively betraying them is an interesting idea. I would add that Samantha besides having the capability to lie to others also is good at lying to herself especially where her feelings about Sydney are involved. I'm a huge Sydney fan so the fact that you made me love this with her only being mentioned obliquely is a rare gift. I'd love to see you write more in this universe.
Wiccagirl24 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Brilliant! I just watched VR for the first time this week, and after the final episode have been haunting up fanfic in some sort of need of closure. This is the first story I've read that folds so seemlesly into canon. You've managed to take the characters, including Sam who we only have a few episodes of infomation and personality for, and make them so alive.

Thank you.
Detective Jules chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
1. OMG VR5 fic!

2. OMG with SAM!

3. I love it! I'd love to read more :)