Reviews for Under the Milky Way Tonight
dissa1 chapter 16 . 4/16
Wow, that's really all I have to say. This has been a journey, I read this entire series in 2 days and I have to say that this is definitely my favorite fic. of all time. I'm sad that it's ended, it just had me completely enthralled.
lemon-rind chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
And, here I am two days later, reading something written 7 years ago, and finding it one of the best things I've read in a while. I don't know why I didn't run into this earlier, because I always saw Kigo being a thing in the back of my head when I watched the show, but I guess I just didn't take to fanfiction until later.

So, Thank you for writing this. And thank you for leaving it up. There are plenty of writers who take down their works, and I can say that this would have been a disservice to those of us joining the ride extremely late.

This was incredibly satisfying and I'm glad you took your time with it, because the jump from being enemies to being in a relationship is rather large, and it would have felt hurried otherwise.

So, yeah. Thanks.
Box-of-wolves chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
Thank you for writing this and the previous sections- has been a exciting few of days reading. Thoroughly enjoyed and wished there was more.
ShadowDancer01 chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
A fitting end to a classic series. The villains, particularly Junior, are done well. The heroes are faced with many choices and some choices don't go well. I love how you handle Shego's choice with Mrs. Acceptable. The scene of Kim and Shego in Junior's trap where neither will betray the other is incredibly moving.
WiseSilver chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
I have read all the way through this series over the last couple of days and I am once more glad to find a story that I find to be better than the original canon. This was amazing, the villains, the heroes, far more realistic and far more personal then the shows ever revealed and had far more depth because of it.
Thank you for writing these, thank you for an amazing love story, and thank you for your work here, I hope you continue to write for years into the future!
WiseSilver
hellointernet chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
OMG! I can't believe that Jim and Tim joined Team Possible! I really like them. Are you doing something of a sequel or something?
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
Thank you for writing this series. I really enjoyed it.
shyath chapter 16 . 2/24/2012
I have actually read this series several times and can only say that I have fallen further in love with the story and the characters every single time. Is there any possibility for a continuation? Like one of the previous reviewers have mentioned, I also adore the Betty/Vivian hints in the end.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
Read the whole series, and it has the potential to start with a whole new series. Kigo has things to be worked out and the Wori (Wade/Yori) could be fleshed out more in a new story.

Besides the first meeting with Dr.D & the 3A's against the Team Possible should be told.

Keep up the good work. I like your Kigo and Ivy/Quinn stories.

ESM
JustAnotherPseudonym chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
For the life of me, I don't recall if I ever reviewed any of your Kim Possible stories. I think I've been remiss. I really enjoyed them and thank you for writing them.
silverwriter01 chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
I've truly enjoyed your A.U.S. series. You are a very talented writer to create such plots, to remain true to the characters and let them grow, and you have a great sense of humor and sarcasm.

P.S. I like the Betty/Vivian hints at the end. I'm a hardcore shipper.
dani chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
Wow... It completely felt like I was in the story... just wow.

You are an awesome writer, if Disney put Kim Possible back on the air this would be awesome to see.(to bad they never will and even if they did they would never use this for all the swearing, sexual talk and the fact that Kim and Shego are together.)

I loved this series._
fmorgana chapter 16 . 11/18/2010
okay, so i've read the entire "sitch" series...i think in the span of two days. Including during every single break i could catch at work. I can't begin to tell you how amazingly fantastic that story was. You got me hooked so bad...i just know i'll miss that story and that universe. And now i'm off to your profile again, and i'll read all those other kigo stories of yours :D

(can you believe i never even watched KP? i discovered your fic through a random art a friend linked me on deviantArt. I think it was by nana-51? anyway, you got me addicted to a pairing i didn't even know...congrats, i'm now browsing the net searching for it ; )

Anyway, i'm really off now, can't wait to discover more stories from you
J.h.M chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Wow. This story, and the five before it, were amazing. Seriously. Everything was really well written and it was so enjoyable. I'm actually a bit sad it's over, although it'd be bad dragging something on for too long. I'll just have to read your other stories now. Anyway, thank you for writing and sharing these stories, they definitely brightened my last couple days.
jquackers chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
Okay, my mind just got blown. I never realized "sitch" was short for "situation.." Yeah, I know, I'm unbelievably, impossibly slow. And it was so OBVIOUS! Gosh, I feel insanely dumb now.

Damn it. I was hoping Dr. Director would end up with Vivian. T_T Pooey. Major pooey.

Amazing scene with Shego and Kim.

Great.. Now the clones are going to plan something? With DRAKKEN? There's no end to this madness!

LOL. Future robot Sappho.. flirting with black-haired girls. We all know why.

OH YES. JIM AND TIM ON TEAM POSSIBLE. HEEELL YEAH!

Since future Thomas didn't tell Dr. Director who she ends up with fifteen years down the line, I'll just selfishly fulfill my own desires and decide it's Vivian. I mean, there's DEFINITELY chemistry between them!

Okay, so now it's time for my review for the series overall: I can say right off the bat that I absolutely love this story, AND think it's undoubtedly the BEST KP/Shego story I've read so far. Why? Because most of the times I've read a story, not to mention a long series, there's a point I start disliking it for whatever reason, and I start feeling less motivated to keep reading, so I simply grudgingly trudge through it without truly enjoying it. But you had me committed and loving this through .chapter. Every single sentence, even.

My biggest praise for you is how you managed to get so many minor characters involved. You're the first person I've seen so far who has done this, not to mention done it successfully, so I really respect and adore you for that. You also tied everything together so well while having so many conflicts on your plate, and STILL managed to maintain the sense of suspense. The amount of predictable and unpredictable events were just right, but man, you really blew me away with the ones I didn't see coming.

All the conflicts you had laid out, especially the psychological ones, were so well planned, thought out, and solved. Most of the psychological ones were a lot deeper than they seemed. Just one of the several example comes straight from this final chapter: Shego killing Mrs. Acceptable. The whole identity thing.. You definitely thought the situation through in SHEGO'S perspective, and that's what I love about it so much.

The characters.. The way you portrayed every single one of them was unbelievable. There was one time I felt Shego was just a TINY bit OOC, but besides that, I think you captured everyone's personality perfectly. And the emotion, OMG, the EMOTION really pulled through to my heart. I was able to picture every scene vividly, feel what the characters were feeling.

The ending was somewhat open-ended, mostly in terms of who Betty ended up with in the future (I'm obsessed with her being with Vivian, so I suppose this is pretty biased/whateverit'scalled. Sorry!). It works out very well, since I know some other readers had also wanted her to end up with Vivian, but at the same time, anyone who wanted her to stay with Barkin could imagine it as that. So it basically pleases a lot more people.

And I was worried at first, when you added the part about Drakken and the Acceptables in jail. I was wondering how you would be able to wrap that up in less than a chapter. But you managed. In the perfect way, too. The whole scene bringing Dr. Director into the future was genius. I loved every second of it. You gave the readers a happy ending for all of the characters, something we more or less expected.. but you did it in a way probably almost all of us didn't expect. It really wraps up the series perfectly.

So, overall.. I love it. Really amazing series in every single way. Currently my favorite by a long shot in the KP fandom. I do want to apologize for basically spamming you with reviews these past few days, though, and for making this last one so ridiculously long. But you deserve every word. Thank you so much for writing this.