Reviews for Black Plague
Cody Furlong chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
It was better, but you still had a few gammar and spelling mistakes here and there, but over all it was pertty good.I can hardly what to see what comes next.
TwilightWind chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Sorry for takeing so long to review. But I love it, it's very good and I can't wait to see the rest of the series.
ulyferal chapter 10 . 4/26/2007
Wow! That was pretty good. Still leaving us hanging on what is going on with Tai too. Gotta read more to find out.
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 10 . 11/5/2006
Great you are good
Etherweil chapter 10 . 6/23/2006
HHM Interesting...the plot thickens! Black Plague was awesome! You did very well writing this and your skill has greatly improved. I cant wait to read Pillar of Power to see what you have in store for us next! :D

Etherweil chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
Chapter 9! Sorry I havent been able to leave ya a review on this! This chapter was very enjoyable to read...it was filled with action and witty remarks that makes SK such an enjoyable show. I'm off to read chap 10! A! :D

lackofadeletefunctionheresucks chapter 10 . 6/18/2006
Wow. Really, really good hob. This is one of the best things I've read in AGES. The suspense was killing me. I can hardly wait to read the next one in the series.
Smeesnoops chapter 10 . 6/18/2006
Excellent epilouge dude! Can't wait till you start "Pillar of Power"
Smeesnoops chapter 9 . 6/18/2006
Well, that was fast. Cool, of to chapter 10!
Smeesnoops chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
Cool chapter! Glad you introduced Blaze to Felina. Still might not update my fic for awhile.
lackofadeletefunctionheresucks chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
*Dies of happieness. AT LAST! And it rocked. It so rocked. I love the way you introduced Felina, and Blaze's reaction to it. It reveals a lot about the charactor.

Keep it up!
Etherweil chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
This chapter was FREAKING AWESOME! I loved how you intermixed wit and humor in with suspensful action! You've improved so much since your first fic and your writing just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good work Tiger, I can't wait to see the further adventures of the enforcers and the SK's in the swamp!:D

Etherweil chapter 7 . 5/26/2006
Hey hey! Good chap! I'm glad Chance smacked Tai on the head...sometimes ya gotta knock some sense into some ppl. lol

I see that your getting reviews from new readers!Thats really exciting...I told you ppl would catch up to this! Keep up the good work...I'll ttyl on the forum.

Smeesnoops chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
Great job, I knew Chance would hit Tai.
heavens-dark-hanyou chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
Hello again. Today is a wonderful day. What better way to spend a wonderful day than reading wonderful fan fiction?

I think you have a good story going here. The chapters are in good length, the characters are consistent, and you created a nice mix of humor and action.

Well, got to go now. Keep up the good work.

heavens-dark-hanyou, out