Reviews for The Time Has Come
hatori's-flower chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
more I want more! please post again soon!
Frozen Obsidian chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
LOVED IT , Update soon, please!
Yuliya chapter 7 . 10/25/2006
Aww poor Hiei T_T . Im so happy that you updated! plz update sooner next time, I was starting to thing it was discontinued. DON'T EVER DISCONTINUE THIS! :)
Lachen chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
*Blinks* Sorry if I sound stupid, but does that mean Hiei is going out with a transvestite? o.O

Hiei: -_-'

Me: What? I cant help it if I'm a little confused! But I DO happen to like the writing, the plot seems to be going good so far, so keep up the great work. :)

Hiei: Your an idiot.

Me: Well your gay. -.- *Turns away* Now I'm off to go read the next chapters! _ Bye!
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 5 . 6/9/2006
This story is odd, but it's very good so far :-) Hope you update soon!
icedragongurl16 chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
That was great chapter...man i can't wait to read the next chapter...*smiles* good job...and until then.
Jessica chapter 4 . 5/23/2006
wow Hiei has two kids and raising them wonder how its great first four chapters add more now now and hurry thanks jessica
icedragongurl16 chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
I'm so lost...Hiei is a girl and has had twins...my poor head...i miss the male Hiei...*crys* anyway good story. hope you update soon.
Zorra de Plata Loco chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
Hmm... interesting, I can't say I've read something like this before. Well, I'll be waiting for the update when it comes hehe
Small Teeth chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Hmm..I didn't really like how Hiei is three different people. It seems kind of..creepy. . But other than that, it was pretty good.

T-H l
Inu Shojo chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
That was interesting, but lacking a few explanations, like how Hiei can be with child and how he can produce asexually...
Inu Shojo chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
*stokes chin* interesting, very interesting.
Small Teeth chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This is pretty good. I'm looking forward to further updates. .

T-H l
Curry chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
So far so good, looks like this story line will be interesting.
Lina Hino chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I won't be an angry fan asking for more but it does help to beg does it? I haven't updated my own stuff in years so I know what you are feeling with the pressure of time and such. Can't wait for the next chappy though...much