Reviews for Fair Play
dancing elf chapter 42 . 2/17/2014
worth the read :)
SciFiLvr13 chapter 42 . 1/24/2014
One of, if not the, best stories I've read this month. And I've read over 100 fanfics this month.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/17/2013
very informative, funny in some parts, and entertaining overall :)
Doctorwholover465 chapter 42 . 12/26/2012
lol, I spent from 2 am to 7 am reading this whole story! I loved it! You did a really good job keeping them both in character! *hug*
Goddess Alexandria chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
I find the 'Nurse Joey to the Rescue' thing funny because in Pokemon the voice of 'Seto' plays Brock so 'Nurse Joey to the Rescue' would be be Nurse Joy from Pokemon
darkladyluv1124 chapter 42 . 1/29/2012
Great story! I luved it!
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 42 . 12/29/2011
Fucking awesome

I love Bakura

O my god do I love Bakura

You made him so fucking funny

XD

Nice work

Loved it
daemonkieran chapter 42 . 12/24/2011
Character development was platinum.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 42 . 5/12/2011
Totally know that I am way late finding this one! But great job!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 42 . 2/4/2011
You are awesome! love this story can't wait to read more! .
silvers-edge chapter 42 . 12/20/2010
I love this story, and I felt the need to slap Seto up side the head when he kept trying to make Joey talk on the day of silence. He knew Joey was doing it, and he decided to ignore it anyway... Anywho, This story rocks, I have a lot of friends who identify themselves as gay, and if they read fanfiction I would so show this to them.

To make a potentially long review short, this story is awesome, your awesome for writting it, and it is definitly going on my favorites.
silvers-edge chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Was that a quote from the princess bride? If so, that was awesome. Really like the story so far
soundslikeaplan chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
The comment about Seto's fan guys was cool. I can so picture that.

I really liked that sentence: 'Sexual preference implies that we have a choice in the matter, Sexual persuasion says that something made us this way and thereby, something could change us back, but orientation…it's like a compass, the needle doesn't decide where it points, it just does.' it's really a nice way for explaining it.

I wonder how their talk would have ended if they hadn't been interrupted by Yugi.
soundslikeaplan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
James is a fitting middle name for Joey.

You writing style is really funny. Its somehow fast paced, but not that kind that makes you stuble across words. Also very good dialoque and funny comments through it all.

Sentences that I liked:

'Joey couldn't decide, these things either happened far too often or not nearly enough.'

'Dude, do you have balls of steel or something? You're killing it.'

I also liked the ending of the chapter a lot. It made me laugh.

Oh, and I like how Tahnya calls Joey 'Jo-Jo'.
OnePlotThickens chapter 14 . 8/12/2010
I really enjoy reading your story- and I really liked the Nurse Joey (Nurse Joy) reference