Reviews for One Wish
Ember Silverly chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
About half way through the story, I started getting chills and thinking that there's no way Al is actually dead...And as I read, I saw the signs adding up and I teared up a little with each one.

Excellent, excellent story.
kodoku na oujo chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Oh... My... God... I didn't see that coming. I should have, when the Winry-look-a-like girl couldn't see anyone, but I'm stupid and hope for happy ending XP. I still loved this fic though! Great job!
susiichan chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow. Everything just clicked at the end. That was sad and yet striking, you kept me wondering until the end. Very nice fic.
rainismysunshine chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
*sobs* That was so sad... *tries to stop crying* my parents are going to be confused. ah! that means they might check my history...better stop crying...but that was so beautiful! I swear, I love every single one of your stories that I have read. Not one has disapointed me! In a way, I look up to you. I wish I had as much skill as you have. Please, keep writing. You are so amazingly good at it! Good luck on your novels :)
Rose chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
omg i was trying so hard not to cry after reading this.

your one of my favorite authors, i love how you portray the EdAl pairings.

Rally Collins chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Oh, man, that sucked! You made me cry. I do NOT cry over... over... Fanfiction. Augh!

Not that I mean any of this in a bad way. That was a great story.

I'm just gonna go get a Kleenex now.
deadthingsdontfly chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
WTF.

I TOTALLY JUST DIED.

WRY! D:

That was... brilliant. And freaky. I had to go back and read some parts again. I was all, "NO, because that one - oh, wait... she didn't even... BUT WHAT ABOU- no, wait..." AND FAIL. D: Because you completely pwn my brain.

INSTA FAV.
CaitlinNeko chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
;_; That's so sad...I didn't get it at first, but after thinking for a moment it made sense.

Absolutely lovely piece of writing!
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This was very well put together. You start to realise why a lot of things happened the way they did throughout the course of the story once you read the end. That was very clever! :)

Excellent job with subtlety, too. I mean, usually if a fan tries to implicate anything between the two of them, they're simply thrown at each other, and proceed to do all sorts of things I don't ever want to have to read. XD (Hahaha.)

But really. This was lovely. You're a wonderful writer, and this is a marvelously done piece. Yay! Rock on! :D
GraceMac chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
im all depressed now...
Olga-Bonhilda Maria-Belle chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow...that was VERY good. And it was cute, I LOVED the ending!
Pyth chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Everytime I read this story it makes me cry. D: You write too good.
Darkness Realm chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
That was a surprising end I didn't expect it at all Al was dead? I knew that the grave he was giving the flowers where to the other Al! but I didn't know that his brother Al was dead too the ending shock me I think its so SWEET! that he didn't leave Ed even if his already dead.
SapphireStar9791 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I thought that this was brilliant, absolutely brilliant! I was in complete shock at the end, and that's when everything started to click in my mind. "One Wish" had quite a bittersweet ending, and I loved it. Everything fell into place perfectly, and I swear- tears would have started spilling from my eyes! You're simply brilliant, and I look forward to more of your writing.

SapphireStar9791
Lechan chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
*Still in shock* Al... was... a ghost... 0.0... *Not sure wether to cry or smile contently* Wow, great fic, but I think I need to hug my Ed Plushie now and console him with the fact that his brother is still with hi and still loves him dearly...

45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »