Reviews for One Wish
Darkhymns chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
..Whoa. That was such an awesome story, and the ending was so unexpected and sad. Aww~ You really have a way with words, and the story was truly beautiful. I should keep an eye out for your other stuff. _
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
It makes me smile. It makes you think, and I like it. I already told you my opinion on the whole thing, but I decided I'd say again how much I like it. Write more and give it to me so I can smile more, okay?

Later!

-DefineNormal
Sashimi Mamimi chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Rofl, I read this in LJ, I didn't know you were the author. XD Before I saw the story though, I caught a glimse of the comments and someone mentioned Dead!Al, so I thought that meant Edward was only imagining Alphonse and THAT was too painful/angsty to handle so I pretened he was a ghost to bat off tears. The ending KILLED me, and it so fluffy and tragic at the same time. XD This is one of my favorite stories you've ever written. D ZOMG
Mayuna chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That ending was unexpected and sad, down right depressing but still very good.
erinkanani chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
This was amazing. The ending was so good yet it gave me chills. Keep up the amazing work!
ne chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Holy crap, the ending is so... surprising. Unexpected, that's the word, scared the hell out of me, had to read it twice. Everything falls so nicely into place now, that was such a nice story.
dfshfksdhafj chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
omg, omg, where to begin. beautiful writing, and wonderful ending. u have done an outstanding job. The hints are cleverly hidden, i love it.
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
that was cute. Your a really good writer.
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
And this is why I love you. SO. Very. Very. Much. *huggles and drags you into closet*
Phantom Thief Tennis Ball chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I've decided that you need to quit writing one-shots and start developing this idea. It's hot and sexy and interesting and I love Smoker!Ed.

And it just occurred to me that Ed might be buying flowers for Al's grave. Is he? Or is this another "Ahaha! I'm leaving it open for interpretation because I don't feel like being definitive!" moment?

Damn you, Smoker!Ed is hot.
Beacon chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
O, I knew it was going to be something like that, all those little hints you dropped and in the end, I started crying. Really good and really sweet!
AoyagicestHime chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
omg...that was so...beautiful...excellent work veyr much indeed
I Speak Muffin chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Wow, that was cool. I really liked the story and the last line, so cute.
Phantom Thief Tennis Ball chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
AW zomg.. that was so sad... You almost made me almost think I was going to cry (which is pretty good, considering who we're talking about)

The beginning reminded me of Tuck Everlasting for some reason. So did the end...

That was great ;_; I heart... muchly.

-save-
Neo-Alphonse Elric chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
aw, its beautiful, romantic...just great :'))

i really like ur writing style, really...

oh...is it a oneshot or no?

im not sure...lol