Reviews for The Aftermath
rian.nicole chapter 19 . 8/14
I would love you to update this. I know it's been years but you should at least have them make up or something!
Pls update ): I love this
zeitsu chapter 19 . 7/8
So. Well. More? Has it been more than a year? Eeek! Cliffy!
musicnlyrics chapter 19 . 5/30
Once again, a beautiful piece! Thank you so much for sharing! I fell in love with the first, and I've now fallen even further with the second.

Thanks for sharing! Here's hoping you update soon-I know all about taking a long hiatus without meaning to.
hpslashrules chapter 19 . 5/14
So... is this story going to be finished? Its really good and I really really want more!
Please finish this story!
Keep going! Please finish.
Plz update
Thenchick chapter 19 . 4/2
Post more plz
hannah chapter 19 . 3/20
Are you going to update this story? really love it! have even re-read them over the years, plus its the perfect time cause of the revival! thanks!
TinkStar87 chapter 19 . 3/19
Wow, i can't tell you how much i love this story. It's amazing and fantastic! Just as enjoyable as the First! One thing to point out though that kind of bugs me only cause they haven't been in this story for a while and only talked about once or so. What happened to Paris and Doyle? They(Paris more so really) were a part of the group, they/Paris was mentioned in the whole meeting Mia dinner. Then nothing. No Paris to call about baby freak out even though shes per-med, no Paris to call for group announcement, or wish happy birthday or anniversary or on getting back to Yale. It's just weird because of how much she was in the first half (Bombshell) and not this. I actually Loved her in Bombshell...weird, but a good weird. Also this story REALLY needs an UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Added to favorites. Read ya Later ;)
coffeelover328 chapter 19 . 2/12
Hi,

Any chance of an update!?
meg121186 chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
I really love your writing. I've read all your Gilmore stories, many of which are in my favorites. I hope you finish this. I've read The Bombshell and The Aftermath several times. I want to meet the baby and have them admit they're in love. Please finish!
ImTheNana chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
You have to update this! This is probably my third, maybe fourth time reading this and Bombshell, and I wanna know what happens next! Dangit! Please!?
jacksperluvr chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
I like it. Can't wait for more
1,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »