Reviews for The Aftermath
Janeite76 chapter 19 . 4/17
I beg, just like the others who read this story, PLEASE update! I know it's been 5 years but you have a unique and captivating way of telling stories and I really want to know how this one ends.
genaewelch chapter 19 . 3/21
PLEASE UPDATE!
I know it has been years but please finish this story!'
xxfanficxsarangxx chapter 19 . 3/11
Love this and 'The Bombshell'! Visited FanFiction on a whim to pass time and happened to fall upon these two stories. You're such a talented writer! Truly blown away! Don't mean to sound pushy but please, PLEASE update soon! :)
Pan chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
Please please add more, its been forever!
Mom2KandA chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
I loved this story! I'd you have anymore written I'd love to read it.
divergentforlife chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
love it
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
Please update! It's been yearsssss!
guest chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
Oh please update this story i love it so much I would love to see where it goes.
emmme3 chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
So it's been four years since you updated this story and I really wish it were finished but it's not and that sucks because you're one hell if a talented writer. I found the predecessor to this story while looking for a story about the bombshell bounty hunter Stephanie plum of the Janet Evanovich books and it sounded so good I had to read and woe is me I couldn't believe you were only sixteen when you were writing that because damn you have some serious skills! In going to follow and favorite this and favorite the bombshell because they truly are awesome stories and it was good to relive the memories of my absolute favorite television show that ended in such a disappointing way :( I do hope that whatever you're doing even if it means never finishing this story that you are still writing because it would be a shame to let such talent go to waste

Cheers
Megan
Bgsoftball006 chapter 19 . 4/10/2014
Can't wait till you update:)
aniruggs chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! its been about 4 years and i LOVE this story its headed in such a good direction don't let it drop off like this without finishing it! you are such a good writer.
ImTheNana chapter 19 . 3/7/2014
I was really enjoying this story. I hope you have plans to update/finish it some day soon. It's a great story :) Will it help if I beg? Pleeeeeeeeaaaaassseeee!
abby chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
hey, its been about 4 years and today is my birthday. I was hoping you could update the story and make progress on finishing it. You have some great skills that put an amazing twist on one of the best tv shows written. You really kept elements that we all loved form Gilmore girls in your parody. great job and pleaseeeeee continue!
guest chapter 19 . 2/28/2014
Oh please finish the story I would love to see what happens
1,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »