Reviews for The Tale of a Broken Heart
Guest chapter 18 . 17h
Ive read this story years ago and i still keep reading it again few times every year! Really love this story one of my favs please please update ;(
TtylerMaria chapter 18 . 5/25
I am heartbroken. I have been on Fanfiction since I really discovered the internet in 6th or 7th grade, and so far only one other story has stuck out to me the way yours does and yours has it beat. Its been 6 years since you updated last and I know that this story probably will not have another update. I understand, I have a story of my own in nearly the same situation. Thank you for this story and While its silly, i hope one day to read more. Thank you for this story.
You should update this so it is really good!
SK chapter 18 . 4/28
It's officially been 5 and a half years since you've updated. Am I crazy to still hope you'll come back and finish? I love this story so much!
e13 chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
No! you can't end it like that! I love this story so much and I am praying that there is a small chance that you will finish this?
Fianna Hira chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
God, this story is amazing! What are the chances of you continuing and finishing this story eventually? It is just awesome, and i would love to know how it goes on. And if you will not finish the story, could you maybe just post an outline ob how the story would have ended? That way at least we would know.
javajunkie8697 chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
Please update i love this story ive been reading it in one go :-)
e13 chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
Please update!
Brittany chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
I just barely started this story today and I know it's been quite a while... but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!

My heart is actually breaking for this couple. I want to know what happens next. ):
gilmorefan1 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Hi MichaelLover101 I just read this story the other day & I know it hasn't been updated in a few years but I'm really liking this story & I feel sad with how it ended I want Rory & Finn to have a happy ending. I love the pairing of Rory & Finn & I'd like to see them make up & get back together.
GilmorePotterAddict chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
Please please please please please do another chapter! I know it's been forever since you updated and it's hard to get back into updating some that have fallen to the wayside. I do it myself, but I keep rereading this story in the hope that I get another chapter. So please give me more
bob chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
Pls finish! Great story!
TJ chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
I really wish you would continue this :)
Clg1978 chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Well I just finshed this and wished it had gone on because now I'm so totally invested in this story including what will happen if they fnd out logan is behind this...please tell me you are going to continue or if you made a sequel out of this somewhere else...I know it has been like 3 yrs since you last update but you have spent 3yrs on this and I really hope you didn't give up on this because it is wonderful :-)