Reviews for The Tale of a Broken Heart
false account chapter 18 . 8/29
OMG I LOVE YOUR AMAZINGLY LONG CHAPTERS

everything about this story is amazing
Thank you for all the great chapters, your story is nectar to all the Gilmore fans who ship Finn and Rory! I am even grateful for where you broke off, because it affords so much to the imagination. I can luxuriate in crafting various alternative scenarios to the plotline. Should you ever wish to pick up where you left, I for one would read with enthusiasm! Now that a GG Revival is in the works, who knows? You may just have a renewed interest in finishing Broken Heart. Thanks again, I really appreciate your talent...
nightnovice chapter 18 . 5/17
I remember more chapters. I love this story, did the other chaps disappear or is it just my hopeful thoughts.
sharbour0108 chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
Post the rest soon? Please Please Please
panther73110 chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
Love your story and hope you finish it someday
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
Amazing chapter! :)
wingschick19 chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
I've read this story at least 3 times and always get sad when I see it hasn't been updated. I am also going to assume that since it hasn't been updated in like 5 years it never will be. I did just want to let you know if you still receive reviews that I love this story and wanted to see where you were going with it.
DaleEllen chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
Please, please, please write again soon. I really am curious how this will turn out. I know it has been awhile however I hope you are still writing this story.
haze47 chapter 18 . 10/20/2015
It's been so long since you updated this... will you ever return to this story? I just love it so much... everything about it the the relationships & friendships happening.. all of it is fantastic. Please update this again soon
Guest chapter 18 . 6/1/2015
Ive read this story years ago and i still keep reading it again few times every year! Really love this story one of my favs please please update ;(
TtylerMaria chapter 18 . 5/25/2015
I am heartbroken. I have been on Fanfiction since I really discovered the internet in 6th or 7th grade, and so far only one other story has stuck out to me the way yours does and yours has it beat. Its been 6 years since you updated last and I know that this story probably will not have another update. I understand, I have a story of my own in nearly the same situation. Thank you for this story and While its silly, i hope one day to read more. Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
You should update this so it is really good!
SK chapter 18 . 4/28/2015
It's officially been 5 and a half years since you've updated. Am I crazy to still hope you'll come back and finish? I love this story so much!
e13 chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
No! you can't end it like that! I love this story so much and I am praying that there is a small chance that you will finish this?