Reviews for Checkmate
EvilChocolateBar chapter 1 . 10/6
So, I've left a comment here a little less than a month ago and I'm just saying: I was absolutely right, heh..
Anyways, I really hope Butch Hartman reads fanfics and plans on hiring you for a DP remake
EvilChocolateBar chapter 47 . 9/24
I! I am! I know that's not important right now and you already finished the story, but still: I! Right here! I'm fluent in German!
EvilChocolateBar chapter 1 . 9/10
Haven't started reading yet but already crying because I know the next weeks will leave me abandoning all my not-finished-books, schoolwork and friends.
Goodbye life and hello 85 greatly appreciated and welcomed chapters of Checkmate
I know it'll be worth it
Ya done goof Danny.
Watsm10 chapter 42 . 8/22
h t t pris ayame. deviant art art/Danny-Phantom-Checkmate-Comic-700401444
Augh hopefully this link turns out
Watsm10 chapter 42 . 8/22
I read this entire fanfiction and am now working on Endgame.. IT. IS. THE. BEST. FANFIC. I'VE. EVER. READ. I have so many favorite scenes in this book, and I just had to do a fan comic. art/Danny-Phantom-Checkmate-Comic-700401444 I spent like 8 hours on it, I hope you like it! I probably didn't get the background the way you described or envisioned it so I apologize in advance.
Cheeriness chapter 1 . 8/15
I'm guesisng that I am late by like...6 years but DAMN THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFICTION... PLZZZZ MAKE MORE FANFICTION LIKE THIS IN THE FUTURE
Ultimatefangirl00 chapter 85 . 7/26
someone hold me,i think my soul just got ripped apart
Lily Fenton chapter 2 . 7/3
Did you pick a Dalmatian because its black and white so it fits Danny's color scheme?
no one chapter 84 . 6/30
The story is absolutely beautiful but you broke my heart in the process
Devious Purrloin chapter 83 . 6/6
Niane is just the letters in Annie arranged differently, right?
Devious Purrloin chapter 77 . 6/5
There's so much angst. You really know how to play with our hearts.
Devious Purrloin chapter 75 . 6/5
Y'know, because you made the chapters sooooo long, I'm forgetting things. You make me really worry about what's going to happen.
Devious Purrloin chapter 62 . 6/4
Ugh. I have 23 more chapters to read, but it's totally worth sacrificing my sleep.
Devious Purrloin chapter 43 . 6/3
There's a fine line between love and hate.
3,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »