Reviews for Checkmate
GrammerPolice chapter 1 . 6/30
Woah, woah, woah. Hold up for a moment. There's 1,037,915 words in this? Props to you, mate.
FairyAlchemist400 chapter 36 . 6/14
I think this chapter literally killed me at one point :')
TheOneThatUsesThePhantomEyes chapter 65 . 5/12
You wrote ‘Except’ when it should be ‘Expect’ on some chapters. Just pointing it out for ya’
Sparkling Hobbit Hoe of M. E chapter 28 . 4/29
It's official, I just almost cried.
Sparkling Hobbit Hoe of M. E chapter 22 . 4/29
I swear this story CAN and WILL make me cry eventually, I love the fact that the staff is starting to accept Danny, so he at least has some level of comfort even if he doesn't understand it just yet /I'm secretly hoping for a scene where one of Vlads minions tries to attack Danny again and one of the staff does something about it/, that being said I can't BELIEVE that I'm just now finding this story!, granted I haven't been in the fandom for very long.
SawyerSeville19 chapter 33 . 4/27
I'm rereading this story after reading it and the sequel. I like how you imply Niane is, at this point, related in some way to Vlad with how she talks. Since she uses both "hmm" and "ta" every so often. It could be dismissed as being around Vlad for so long, but since at this point it's not specified how long that's been, and also none of the other ghosts speak in that manner as well. I love that you have everything have a reason behind it and that you establish it early on.
nekochan1994 chapter 53 . 4/21
That would be sweet except for the fact that Vlad caused Maddie to get hurt
nekochan1994 chapter 52 . 4/21
Idk whether or not he truly loves Maddie. But he SERIOUSLY needs to think about Danny & what's best for HIM.
nekochan1994 chapter 51 . 4/20
At least they're improving.
lol I suspect a literal halfa whelp is coming into the picture soon!
nekochan1994 chapter 50 . 4/20
That greedy evil dumbass is in for a surprise
nekochan1994 chapter 47 . 4/20
There will never be a truce if Vlad still holds his loved ones safety over Danny's truce
nekochan1994 chapter 46 . 4/20
What's the point of learning if he's stuck with Vlad? He can never get a normal job if he's a kidnapped child (& yes I consider blackmail esp threatening a loved one kidnapping)
nekochan1994 chapter 45 . 4/20
It will get worse if Vlad doesn't stop that nonsense
nekochan1994 chapter 44 . 4/20
Danny SERIOUSLY needs to come home
nekochan1994 chapter 43 . 4/20
Say bye bye to your plans Vladie dear
3,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »