Reviews for Checkmate
Andreaklee chapter 85 . 4/2
This has been a journey through each chapter. Bringing me to anger, depression, joy, and lastly closure. This has been indeed the best read I have read. This does not only include fan fictions, but all type of literature. You are truly an amazing writer and you have a gift to pulling the heart strings of the reader. I really don't know how I can thank you enough for putting this in my life, just for entertainment. But thank you. Your amazing :)
Andreaklee chapter 71 . 4/1
My heart stopped, dropped, them began to beat quicker than anything, all in just one chapter. Wow. Thank you so much for this entire thing. I hope it just a roller coaster going up, from here!
Alpha chapter 34 . 3/29
Wait so what happened here? Jack was revving the accelerator to go into the ghost zone and then hes smashing up his own lab? Did he fail to fix the speeder or what?
Mimi011 chapter 1 . 3/20
Well that word count is definitely over 9000
hi,
So, I just wanted to say that I read this hole story in just a few days and I really liked. Liked being a word that in here means reading this in every possible situation, like in the subway going to school and at home wend i should have being doing homework. and with that in mind i hope you don't mind i have a small opinion (constructive criticism?). I really liked everything up until the chapter that Danny decides to stay with Vlad, but then instead of going directly to the part wend Danny confronts his friends and family the chapters keep going with then separated and for the fist time in the hole story i found my self bored and wishing that things would hurry up. i dunno, i'm not gonna tell you how to write your story but i just felt that douse chapters kind of killed the suspense. btw i loved the Epilogue, the perfect bitter/sweet ending.
PossiblyAGinger chapter 20 . 3/7
This is honestly one of the best written pieces of writing I have ever read in my entire life. And let me tell you, I've read a LOT of things.
The character development is completely and utterly amazing. I actually feel like this was a part of the show, rather than something you decided to write. It explains to much, and there's so many twists and turns that just awe me every time I read it.
And yes, I've read this story about 8 times.
This was the first story to actually really get me into fanfiction, and you really set some high standards to live up to for the first one I read. I reread this story so much, and yet every time I do, it's still like I'm reading it for the first time. Everything still puts me on the verge of tears, makes me scream at 2 in the morning because of a sudden plot twist, and leaves me begging for books to be written this well.
All in all, this is a completely amazing fanfiction. This is probably the best thing I have read, and every will read.
EnderDragon21 chapter 79 . 3/7
*gross sobbing*
*pauses*
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW NIANE WAS VI- YOU KNOW, WHO SHE IS I KNNNNNEEEEWWWW IITTTTT
*goes back to sobbing*
THEY RUIN EVERYTHING
EVERYTHING!
SKULKER
I WANT HIM DEAD
I MEAN, DESTROYED, WHATEVER!
UHG
KAKSHDNJANGDSJKZLSL
EnderDragon21 chapter 74 . 3/2
I WANT TO KILL DANI
RIGHT NOW
GOD DAMN
BETRAY? YOU DIDNT EVEN LET HIM EXPLAIN!
FORGOT ABOUT HIS FAMILY?! FUCKING KIDDING ME! NO! GOD!
I am like so /mad/ at her right now you don't even know
EnderDragon21 chapter 73 . 3/2
*sigh* Really, Dani? I mean, mixed feelings much? Uhg
EnderDragon21 chapter 71 . 2/27
I screamed
Like, 10 times
My parents probably think In being murdered
But
I love you so much right now... *gives you a box of your favorite candies* Oh, wait, I can't do that, since I'm on the Internet...
Whoops