Reviews for Checkmate
TheLunarGame chapter 28 . 4/20
HOLY GARY MOTHER-FREAKING OAK THIS IS GOOD

IT'S SO GOOD I WOULD (uuh what the word I'm looking for oh) CALL THIS ARECEUS' GREATEST BLESSING HE BESTOWED ON YOU 10/10

(P.S. I'm only on chapter 27 and I'd try to kill Master Chief to get this)
SimKey chapter 23 . 4/20
You know...I feel really sorry for the house... the poor mansion is the true victim here. hehe
FallingNarwhals chapter 6 . 4/19
KEYBOARD SMASH

DARN IT IM ONLY ON THE FIFTH CHAPTER AND YOU HAVE ME FANGIRLING OVER THIS!
GingerZnap chapter 85 . 4/12
Well, Pearl, I must put my hands together for your accomplishment. Though it's been years since Checkmate was finished, I only found out about it and fell in love with it, - what? Last September? I've always been late to the party, but Checkmate will be a party I will never forget.

Since I stumbled upon Danny Phantom late as well, I became a big fan immediately. Though it half broke my heart to see season 3 end, when I was looking through the YouTubes and I found the trailers for your works, I just HAD to strap on my seatbelt and hang on throughout the amazing rollercoaster ride. I thank you so much. I've been a big fan of your work since then. Tears have been shed, and I even laughed a few times, but the result was great.

I've also been keeping up with a certain Ghost Prince. *wink* Dawning of a Sun has also been a great time so far, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us all.

Here's a cookie for you, as well as Vlad Muse, *hands out cookies* and I will see you when I'm all caught up in Endgame! :D
Andreaklee chapter 85 . 4/2
This has been a journey through each chapter. Bringing me to anger, depression, joy, and lastly closure. This has been indeed the best read I have read. This does not only include fan fictions, but all type of literature. You are truly an amazing writer and you have a gift to pulling the heart strings of the reader. I really don't know how I can thank you enough for putting this in my life, just for entertainment. But thank you. Your amazing :)
Andreaklee chapter 71 . 4/1
My heart stopped, dropped, them began to beat quicker than anything, all in just one chapter. Wow. Thank you so much for this entire thing. I hope it just a roller coaster going up, from here!
Alpha chapter 34 . 3/29
Wait so what happened here? Jack was revving the accelerator to go into the ghost zone and then hes smashing up his own lab? Did he fail to fix the speeder or what?
Mimi011 chapter 1 . 3/20
Well that word count is definitely over 9000
hi,
So, I just wanted to say that I read this hole story in just a few days and I really liked. Liked being a word that in here means reading this in every possible situation, like in the subway going to school and at home wend i should have being doing homework. and with that in mind i hope you don't mind i have a small opinion (constructive criticism?). I really liked everything up until the chapter that Danny decides to stay with Vlad, but then instead of going directly to the part wend Danny confronts his friends and family the chapters keep going with then separated and for the fist time in the hole story i found my self bored and wishing that things would hurry up. i dunno, i'm not gonna tell you how to write your story but i just felt that douse chapters kind of killed the suspense. btw i loved the Epilogue, the perfect bitter/sweet ending.
PossiblyAGinger chapter 20 . 3/7
This is honestly one of the best written pieces of writing I have ever read in my entire life. And let me tell you, I've read a LOT of things.
The character development is completely and utterly amazing. I actually feel like this was a part of the show, rather than something you decided to write. It explains to much, and there's so many twists and turns that just awe me every time I read it.
And yes, I've read this story about 8 times.
This was the first story to actually really get me into fanfiction, and you really set some high standards to live up to for the first one I read. I reread this story so much, and yet every time I do, it's still like I'm reading it for the first time. Everything still puts me on the verge of tears, makes me scream at 2 in the morning because of a sudden plot twist, and leaves me begging for books to be written this well.
All in all, this is a completely amazing fanfiction. This is probably the best thing I have read, and every will read.
EnderDragon21 chapter 79 . 3/7
*gross sobbing*
*pauses*
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW NIANE WAS VI- YOU KNOW, WHO SHE IS I KNNNNNEEEEWWWW IITTTTT
*goes back to sobbing*
THEY RUIN EVERYTHING
EVERYTHING!
SKULKER
I WANT HIM DEAD
I MEAN, DESTROYED, WHATEVER!
UHG
KAKSHDNJANGDSJKZLSL
EnderDragon21 chapter 74 . 3/2
I WANT TO KILL DANI
RIGHT NOW
GOD DAMN
BETRAY? YOU DIDNT EVEN LET HIM EXPLAIN!
FORGOT ABOUT HIS FAMILY?! FUCKING KIDDING ME! NO! GOD!
I am like so /mad/ at her right now you don't even know
3,610 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »