Reviews for Checkmate
Cutiepie120048 chapter 85 . 4/3
This took me six days to read - and it was worth it.

This story had EVERYTHING I wanted, with a sequel I am now going to read! I love love love this story a THOUSAND times over! I wanna see Steph, and Annie, and Niane and Clockwork and the Ghost Staff and Vlad and Danny's bond. I also hate Spirit of Order's way of doing things.

I also wanna see the Phantom and Vlad's horse and Skulker's friendship blossom with Vlad - maybe he'll also help Vlad.

I wonder what Danny is ready for and I wonder how Maddie (cat) will feel when she sees Danny, will it be like TJ's.

I am looking foreward to your work, as it is accurate, realistic, heartwarming, and bittersweet all in one.

Just hope everyone gets what they deserve I'm the and.

Keep Up The Good Work~!

P.S. I'm plungng into the sequel anyway even though I didn't really finish the show - most of it, I did but I think I'm holding off season 3 because of feels.

P.P.S. I should stop reading your A/N's and anything with "And yet..." or "But..." - I always cry when you're ' predictions ' come true. This story has made me cry a LOT, and I am still sniffling over the ending.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 66 . 4/1
I'm commenting right here before continuing, though I know it's complete.

I am 100% positive I know who Niane was in her human life - but I still wonder about the red eyes. Anagrams, I love you.

I also wonder if she has something to do with Clockwork? I mean, the red mist? Major clue!

Or she could be a spirit. Who knows?

Keep Up The Good Work~!
stuffedcrust chapter 33 . 3/14
hahahah fck u Vlad danny will never like u
stuffedcrust chapter 33 . 3/14
hahahah fck u Vlad danny will never like u
stuffedcrust chapter 32 . 3/14
I HAVE SO MUCH RAAAAAGE IM GOING TO DISINTEGRATE VLAD I STG. Also, the bracelet is playing up, what does this mean and does Vlad know about it?¿?¿?
stuffedcrust chapter 28 . 3/14
holy Jesus Christ I'm reading this in school so I'm having to fight hard to keep a straight face I'm going to scream oh my goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
stuffedcrust chapter 27 . 3/13
oh my god...are you trying to kill me?! because its working!
stuffedcrust chapter 21 . 3/13
I think this is my favourite chapter so far, I love seeing Vlad get what's coming to him
stuffedcrust chapter 17 . 3/13
I can't even form a coherent review I'm too emotional how could you do this to meeeeeeeee iM GOING TO KILL VLAD
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 6 . 2/3
can't wait to read the rest!
neeniya chapter 70 . 1/27
I just reliezed my last comment was posted on the wrong chapter (somehow?). What I had previously said was meant for this chapter.
neeniya chapter 69 . 1/27
Can I send you my bucket of tears? I don't know if I can truly express how I feel at this moment. Everything has just built up to this moment. I knew this moment would come. But holy hot damn did I not anticipate the amount of emotion that would be packed into this.
All I can say is that this development is beautiful and sad and oh god how my heart hurts.
Dreama chapter 60 . 1/26
I know I know, I'm just rereading a bit, though.

I swear, the vision sequence in this chapter is the freakiest thing you've ever written. Which is pretty bad considering DoaS. I think that what's scarier about it, is that it contains /young/ evil phantom. I mean, we're used to 24 yr old dark danny beating on Danny and easily imagine him doing the same to Vlad- but this is young dark danny, who even with the fiery hair, blue skin, and red eyes, looks SO MUCH like our Danny which just drives home the fact that this is Danny. Imagining young evil Danny, so small and scrawny and yet so powerful killing His human half, attacking VLAD, and destroying Niane (and absorb her essence ahhhh hah, foreshadowing! You clever writer you!) is SO SCARY.

I love it.

Also, why on earth did you make Danny's last words "fruit loop" LOL. I'm fairly certain VLAD told him he loves him before danny passed out, and that is SO SWEET. cheers.

Heh, nothing like dark Danny to begin the day! I must go, Taaa!

Also, I'm gonna experiment a bit. Ignore the following:
-/:;()$& .,?!'"'[]{}#%*_\~£¥.,?!'️
neeniya chapter 59 . 1/23
Put this fic in an amusement park, cuz hot damn was this chapter an emotional roller coaster ride!
I have gotta say, the first scene has got to be my favorite part so far.
These characters have just come so far and it warms my heart! But my heart is cracking! Oh what an emotional roller coaster ride this really is.
neeniya chapter 46 . 1/20
Was Stephanie calling Danny 'little hero'? (Jie has a lot of meanings...hero is one of them. So is beetle, oyster, and pimple/sore...and each time she called him little jie I imagined her changing the meaning each time, which made it ten times more funny).
3,669 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »