Reviews for Checkmate
Thunderstorm101 chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
...I can't believe Danny DID that...I don't blame Vlad for being mad.

Then again, he DID ask for it...
PastaPrincessa chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
Uh... wow, this is awkward. I don't what to say except... please keep writing. I'm dying to know what happens next.
sciencefreak330 chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
I think Vlad's just a about had it now. Great chapter!
Deyinel chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
Oh wow, that was...just so awsome! I really think that every chapter is better than the one before. After reading this chapter, I just had to go and watch my taped version of "Maternal Instinct," I absolutly love it when Danny and Vlad have weighed conversations while other people are in the room. And, as with everything in this story, it was well done, in character and uproriously funny!

And I must say I'm not at all surprised about Vlad locking Danny up in that cage, I've been expecting it to happen for a while now with all of the trouble he's been causing, although thanks to your previous chapter I now know why Vlad was putting up with it. But Danny should really learn to practice some restraint, and yes, I know, that is not likely to happen.

Needless to say, things look pretty grim for Danny right now, and I can't see him getting out of there until Vlad lets him, because even if one of the maids let him out he can't escape, especially with that bracelet on his wrist, and he'll only get her in trouble with Vlad.

Then too, I can't wait to find out what other sinister functions it has, and it's getting creepier all the time.

Once again, Vlad and Danny interaction was fantastic and leaves me hungering for more. Thank you so much for the update, and please give us another as soon as you can, Pearl! I'll give your Vlad Muse Maddie's phone number if he makes you update quickly! ;)
KaliAnn chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
This chapter was good, but Danny pushed things way to far. For once Vlad wasn't doing anything wrong and was just trying to be a normal cival human. Danny had no right to act like a kid on ecstacy. Yeah he wants to leave and go home fine use your head and not your bruised ego to solve your problems. I wonder how long staying in that cage will take to break him.
xheartkreuzx chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
aww. it was so funny up until the end. poor danny
Invader Johnny chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
Despite the fact that I usually go for the villain's side in fics and stuff.

It is so freaking obvious that I enjoyed the "torture" Danny put Vlad through, the half-ghost vampire look-alike certanly had that coming for a while now.

But of course it came with a prize, his freedom, to a whole new level I mean.

Damn, one can only endure such a hell and Danny defenatelly is no exception, sooner or later he'll break.

And I SO hope to enjoy that when and IF it happens.

That's my sadistic side talking JSYK.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
bloodmoon13 chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
Oh man this is just too good! I love the way how you mix in comedy into this story. But then again Vlad wants Danny by his side and Danny is going to counter Vlad's games with his own.

So did you like the new picture for this story that I made?
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
haha! Danny's plan for a prank was awesome! xD

yet another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! -
PunkMichPhantom chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
I think that Danny should have known what was coming to him in that one. I still think it was REALLY funny! That had me busting up and I was actually laughing on the floor and I fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard! Super, fantastic job! Update soon, plz and thank you!
Nylah chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
LOL! That was fun. Why didn't Vlad lock Danny up _before_ his dinner party? He must have known Danny would try something.

Poor Danny. He did ask for it though.

Nylah
DPcrazy chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
I liked it when Danny was messing with the business men! Especially when he just appeared and said "Boo." Although, you'd think that one of them would have recognized him.
Miriam1 chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
Oh, dear!

This chapter was insanely disturbing. Danny's antics were scheduled to annoy Vlad, and to disrupt his social and business life.

At the same time, Danny had NO idea how viscious Vlad could be.

I don't know which was more horrific, Danny's behavior or Vlad's.

Vlad will lose the competition of sympathy, because HE was the one who captured Danny to start with.

But Danny... I don't know what to make of all of this. I see that he is trying for something like revenge, but he can't possibly win.

Danny thought he was in trouble before. Now he is infinitely more so. And now Vlad doesn't seem to care about ultimately making Danny his own.

I guess Danny's guilded cage is no longer guilded. Now, we have to see how long he can go without completely losing his mind. He may not have far to go.

I just hope that the damage that Vlad does will somehow be reversable, but it doesn't look like Danny will have much more strength left (physical or emotional) to deal with his situation.

Poor Danny.

-Miriam BenEzra
Dominosowner chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
Hahahahahaha! "Do these people know you're ripping them off?" Now THAT one was good...

Poor Danny, locked in that cage.
VampireJazzy chapter 26 . 4/11/2008