Reviews for Checkmate
Guest chapter 70 . 6/15/2016
Chapter 70! It gave me-almost- a hartattack. My heart and head is full of emotions and thoughts by one thing I keep repeating over and over is please STAY! Stay with clad be happy together! Make awesome memories together! Aaaauuuggghhhh! My Heart!
Aaron chapter 85 . 5/26/2016
Thats was a ride ho boy
Guest chapter 13 . 5/17/2016
You hate Daniell? Why? Because you will never come close to being as cool as her?
winxphantomphan chapter 12 . 4/3/2016
km
Cutiepie120048 chapter 85 . 4/3/2016
This took me six days to read - and it was worth it.

This story had EVERYTHING I wanted, with a sequel I am now going to read! I love love love this story a THOUSAND times over! I wanna see Steph, and Annie, and Niane and Clockwork and the Ghost Staff and Vlad and Danny's bond. I also hate Spirit of Order's way of doing things.

I also wanna see the Phantom and Vlad's horse and Skulker's friendship blossom with Vlad - maybe he'll also help Vlad.

I wonder what Danny is ready for and I wonder how Maddie (cat) will feel when she sees Danny, will it be like TJ's.

I am looking foreward to your work, as it is accurate, realistic, heartwarming, and bittersweet all in one.

Just hope everyone gets what they deserve I'm the and.

Keep Up The Good Work~!

P.S. I'm plungng into the sequel anyway even though I didn't really finish the show - most of it, I did but I think I'm holding off season 3 because of feels.

P.P.S. I should stop reading your A/N's and anything with "And yet..." or "But..." - I always cry when you're ' predictions ' come true. This story has made me cry a LOT, and I am still sniffling over the ending.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 66 . 4/1/2016
I'm commenting right here before continuing, though I know it's complete.

I am 100% positive I know who Niane was in her human life - but I still wonder about the red eyes. Anagrams, I love you.

I also wonder if she has something to do with Clockwork? I mean, the red mist? Major clue!

Or she could be a spirit. Who knows?

Keep Up The Good Work~!
stuffedcrust chapter 33 . 3/14/2016
hahahah fck u Vlad danny will never like u
stuffedcrust chapter 33 . 3/14/2016
hahahah fck u Vlad danny will never like u
stuffedcrust chapter 32 . 3/14/2016
I HAVE SO MUCH RAAAAAGE IM GOING TO DISINTEGRATE VLAD I STG. Also, the bracelet is playing up, what does this mean and does Vlad know about it?¿?¿?
stuffedcrust chapter 28 . 3/14/2016
holy Jesus Christ I'm reading this in school so I'm having to fight hard to keep a straight face I'm going to scream oh my goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
stuffedcrust chapter 27 . 3/13/2016
oh my god...are you trying to kill me?! because its working!
stuffedcrust chapter 21 . 3/13/2016
I think this is my favourite chapter so far, I love seeing Vlad get what's coming to him
stuffedcrust chapter 17 . 3/13/2016
I can't even form a coherent review I'm too emotional how could you do this to meeeeeeeee iM GOING TO KILL VLAD
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
can't wait to read the rest!
neeniya chapter 70 . 1/27/2016
I just reliezed my last comment was posted on the wrong chapter (somehow?). What I had previously said was meant for this chapter.
3,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »