Reviews for Checkmate
neeniya chapter 59 . 1/23
Put this fic in an amusement park, cuz hot damn was this chapter an emotional roller coaster ride!
I have gotta say, the first scene has got to be my favorite part so far.
These characters have just come so far and it warms my heart! But my heart is cracking! Oh what an emotional roller coaster ride this really is.
neeniya chapter 46 . 1/20
Was Stephanie calling Danny 'little hero'? (Jie has a lot of meanings...hero is one of them. So is beetle, oyster, and pimple/sore...and each time she called him little jie I imagined her changing the meaning each time, which made it ten times more funny).
neeniya chapter 45 . 1/19
CHHAARRACCTERR DEVVEELLOPPMEENNTT!
I just love character development.
But wow, I have a long way to go, so I guess more development on the way haha!
A real roller coaster ride, this fic.
neeniya chapter 43 . 1/19
I discovered this fic a long while ago, and was reluctant to read it because it was so long. But this has been the best decision I have ever made. The depth in which you go into is astounding.
And Holy Jesus, that was an amazing character analysis. I don't think I've ever seen anyone put down into words exactly what Vlad is. I had to stop reading a moment to just take that all in.
An amazing fic so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Woah! There's no way I'm gonna read this fanfic in one day, nor 2, nor4...
Ms.McClue chapter 85 . 12/7/2015
This story was a miracle. A perfection to itself. So incredible that I cannot find my jaw. This is one of the most thought out and well written story I've ever read. I could hardly believe how good this was and how lucky I was to find it. Thank you for putting so much effort into your work.
amazedtbh chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
i'm just amazed that there is an actual fanfiction on this site with 1,000,000 words that's so surprising and oddly inspiring like ? the fact that you stuck with this story and clearly devoted so much time and effort into it makes me want to be a better writer you're amazing 10/10 good job hunty
Lucie-Marie chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
JUST DO IT!
BlazeThunder chapter 85 . 11/6/2015
Wow this is what I wanted the series to go I'm glad I found your story this was an awesome read
Guest chapter 85 . 11/4/2015
Dude...really? Please tell me you majored in english and are planning to sell your novels galore. How did you do this? It's so amazing I'm at a loss for words thank you. You beautiful human
Bgordonwv chapter 85 . 11/4/2015
Ok. I just finished this and I must say I was very impressed. I laughed. I cried. And I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You captured the character personalities so perfectly I felt as if this was a real storyline of the show. I didn't feel like this was not part of the universe. I loved it. I'm not gonna lie the ending broke my heart. I wanted nothing more for Vlad to find happiness. I'm so heartbroken it's not even funny, but this is a story that will always be one of my favorites. I will probably restart it once I finish the sequels. Thank you so much for writing it. Although I have wanted to write a DP fanfic it was noting to this scale. So I want to say from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!
Tem's Promise chapter 85 . 11/4/2015
God...this story...what can I say about this story that has left me in tears, laughter, smiles and heartache? You broke me down and built me up. This is one of the best fics I have read in a long time and I'm so glad to have read it after its completion (ahaha didn't have to wait for chapter) anyways, you left me floored, I fell in love with your interpretations of the characters and you succeeded in portraying an in depth relationship between Danny and Vlad. One of my favourite lines in his story was when Stephanie pointed out that Vlad and Danny's relationship can only edit in extremes, that there could be no middle for them and that broke me. I'm just so in love with your writing and I'm going to read all your stuff now, thank you for creating this and thank you for not abandoning a story like this.
Dan'sLilGirl chapter 56 . 11/3/2015
Love this story so much but hadn't Danny made 4 duplications in his final battle with the ghost king in reign storm? Witch is in season 2?
Amy chapter 36 . 11/1/2015
I cried. I sobbed when Danny broke down. You heartless monster, this was even worse than all the chapters before.

The ending makes me hopeful though. I dont think i would have been happy reading this while you were writing it, i need the chapters all at once ;u;

This is a beautiful novel and i love you and idk if you'll even read this, but *huggles you* I hope you've written a book by now.

(i was too lazy to log in, please reply to MistressYaoi)
MistressYaoi chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
I know that this is one of your older stories, but I just started reading it, and trust me when I say that you are insanely good at writing. You keep apologizing for plot and "slow chapters" when the fact of the matter is, I couldn't tear myself away from the screen! It's a beautiful story, and I can't wait to get to chapter 86/85 (however many there are lol).

Thank you so much for taking so much time out of your life to write this story darling, now I have the pleasure to read it. -
3,671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »