Reviews for Checkmate
hahahah fck u Vlad danny will never like u
stuffedcrust chapter 33 . 3/14/2016
hahahah fck u Vlad danny will never like u
stuffedcrust chapter 32 . 3/14/2016
I HAVE SO MUCH RAAAAAGE IM GOING TO DISINTEGRATE VLAD I STG. Also, the bracelet is playing up, what does this mean and does Vlad know about it?¿?¿?
stuffedcrust chapter 28 . 3/14/2016
holy Jesus Christ I'm reading this in school so I'm having to fight hard to keep a straight face I'm going to scream oh my goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
stuffedcrust chapter 27 . 3/13/2016
oh my god...are you trying to kill me?! because its working!
stuffedcrust chapter 21 . 3/13/2016
I think this is my favourite chapter so far, I love seeing Vlad get what's coming to him
stuffedcrust chapter 17 . 3/13/2016
I can't even form a coherent review I'm too emotional how could you do this to meeeeeeeee iM GOING TO KILL VLAD
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
can't wait to read the rest!
neeniya chapter 70 . 1/27/2016
I just reliezed my last comment was posted on the wrong chapter (somehow?). What I had previously said was meant for this chapter.
neeniya chapter 69 . 1/27/2016
Can I send you my bucket of tears? I don't know if I can truly express how I feel at this moment. Everything has just built up to this moment. I knew this moment would come. But holy hot damn did I not anticipate the amount of emotion that would be packed into this.
All I can say is that this development is beautiful and sad and oh god how my heart hurts.
Dreama chapter 60 . 1/26/2016
I know I know, I'm just rereading a bit, though.

I swear, the vision sequence in this chapter is the freakiest thing you've ever written. Which is pretty bad considering DoaS. I think that what's scarier about it, is that it contains /young/ evil phantom. I mean, we're used to 24 yr old dark danny beating on Danny and easily imagine him doing the same to Vlad- but this is young dark danny, who even with the fiery hair, blue skin, and red eyes, looks SO MUCH like our Danny which just drives home the fact that this is Danny. Imagining young evil Danny, so small and scrawny and yet so powerful killing His human half, attacking VLAD, and destroying Niane (and absorb her essence ahhhh hah, foreshadowing! You clever writer you!) is SO SCARY.

I love it.

Also, why on earth did you make Danny's last words "fruit loop" LOL. I'm fairly certain VLAD told him he loves him before danny passed out, and that is SO SWEET. cheers.

Heh, nothing like dark Danny to begin the day! I must go, Taaa!

Also, I'm gonna experiment a bit. Ignore the following:
-/:;()$& .,?!'"'[]{}#%*_\~£¥.,?!'️
neeniya chapter 59 . 1/23/2016
Put this fic in an amusement park, cuz hot damn was this chapter an emotional roller coaster ride!
I have gotta say, the first scene has got to be my favorite part so far.
These characters have just come so far and it warms my heart! But my heart is cracking! Oh what an emotional roller coaster ride this really is.
neeniya chapter 46 . 1/20/2016
Was Stephanie calling Danny 'little hero'? (Jie has a lot of meanings...hero is one of them. So is beetle, oyster, and pimple/sore...and each time she called him little jie I imagined her changing the meaning each time, which made it ten times more funny).
neeniya chapter 45 . 1/19/2016
CHHAARRACCTERR DEVVEELLOPPMEENNTT!
I just love character development.
But wow, I have a long way to go, so I guess more development on the way haha!
A real roller coaster ride, this fic.
neeniya chapter 43 . 1/19/2016
I discovered this fic a long while ago, and was reluctant to read it because it was so long. But this has been the best decision I have ever made. The depth in which you go into is astounding.
And Holy Jesus, that was an amazing character analysis. I don't think I've ever seen anyone put down into words exactly what Vlad is. I had to stop reading a moment to just take that all in.
An amazing fic so far!