Reviews for Checkmate
Lucie-Marie chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
JUST DO IT!
BlazeThunder chapter 85 . 11/6/2015
Wow this is what I wanted the series to go I'm glad I found your story this was an awesome read
Guest chapter 85 . 11/4/2015
Dude...really? Please tell me you majored in english and are planning to sell your novels galore. How did you do this? It's so amazing I'm at a loss for words thank you. You beautiful human
Bgordonwv chapter 85 . 11/4/2015
Ok. I just finished this and I must say I was very impressed. I laughed. I cried. And I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You captured the character personalities so perfectly I felt as if this was a real storyline of the show. I didn't feel like this was not part of the universe. I loved it. I'm not gonna lie the ending broke my heart. I wanted nothing more for Vlad to find happiness. I'm so heartbroken it's not even funny, but this is a story that will always be one of my favorites. I will probably restart it once I finish the sequels. Thank you so much for writing it. Although I have wanted to write a DP fanfic it was noting to this scale. So I want to say from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!
Tem's Promise chapter 85 . 11/4/2015
God...this story...what can I say about this story that has left me in tears, laughter, smiles and heartache? You broke me down and built me up. This is one of the best fics I have read in a long time and I'm so glad to have read it after its completion (ahaha didn't have to wait for chapter) anyways, you left me floored, I fell in love with your interpretations of the characters and you succeeded in portraying an in depth relationship between Danny and Vlad. One of my favourite lines in his story was when Stephanie pointed out that Vlad and Danny's relationship can only edit in extremes, that there could be no middle for them and that broke me. I'm just so in love with your writing and I'm going to read all your stuff now, thank you for creating this and thank you for not abandoning a story like this.
Dan'sLilGirl chapter 56 . 11/3/2015
Love this story so much but hadn't Danny made 4 duplications in his final battle with the ghost king in reign storm? Witch is in season 2?
Amy chapter 36 . 11/1/2015
I cried. I sobbed when Danny broke down. You heartless monster, this was even worse than all the chapters before.

The ending makes me hopeful though. I dont think i would have been happy reading this while you were writing it, i need the chapters all at once ;u;

This is a beautiful novel and i love you and idk if you'll even read this, but *huggles you* I hope you've written a book by now.

(i was too lazy to log in, please reply to MistressYaoi)
MistressYaoi chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
I know that this is one of your older stories, but I just started reading it, and trust me when I say that you are insanely good at writing. You keep apologizing for plot and "slow chapters" when the fact of the matter is, I couldn't tear myself away from the screen! It's a beautiful story, and I can't wait to get to chapter 86/85 (however many there are lol).

Thank you so much for taking so much time out of your life to write this story darling, now I have the pleasure to read it. -
Bgordonwv chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
Ok so I'm coming into this late since you've got so much finished. But I just wanted to say that this is fantastic! I'm loving it and I'm really glad that it is so long. The longer the story the happier I am. Thanks so much for your dedication to the characters. This is one of my favorite shows of all time. And I must say you Are sticking to character personalities very well.
inserturnamehere chapter 45 . 10/20/2015
danny you precious cinnamon roll. aauuhhhhghhghghghhgh this story is wrecking my life i can't focus on anything an. thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 83 . 9/13/2015
FINALLY it comes back to bite him in the ass. Not as much as I'd hoped — the jury's still out on Sam — but hey, I'll take what I can get! :DDD
Guest chapter 81 . 9/13/2015
The rest of it is fine, but... Are you serious? Are you seriously letting Danny take back his old friends without calling them out for the shit they pulled at Vlad's? Please tell me this is just a "too-relieved-to-protest" moment. You've done really well with the other character interactions up until now; please, please, please tell me you're not about to ignore the scariest shit in all of this. Sam, in particular, is like the prime example of an unhealthy, one-sided relationship... Yes, Danny does care about her, but despite her constant thinking about Danny, that's all it was. "About" Danny. She didn't think "of" him at all; only about how his leaving affected her and how the whole world must be against her having him. She's like Vlad, except worse. Tucker doesn't help because half the time, he enables her, and when he doesn't, she never listens.

Hoping this issue gets cleared up soon.
Guest chapter 80 . 9/13/2015
... I still feel like Danny did the wrong thing by leaving Vlad. Especially because Sam and Tucker persuaded him incorrectly; they were too aggressive, and didn't stop to consider Danny's feelings. They freaking guilt-tripped him into going back to his old life. If that doesn't spell "unhealthy relationship," I don't know what does. Danny's going to be uncomfortable and absolutely miserable and he's not going to understand the full reason why. He'll be trapped, actually trapped this time, instead of just sacrificing himself to do the right thing.

Hoping to see a bad ending in five chapters!
Guest chapter 55 . 9/8/2015
*literally everything concerning Niane clicks into place*
sammansonrepilica chapter 24 . 9/5/2015
Great chapter I loved all the interactions between all the characters
3,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »