Reviews for To Know Pain
xThomas2 chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Man you suck at writing.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I don't know what you're going for, honestly. But I will say this. You over dramatize the character of Ranma, in how he thinks. You shouldn't show what a character is thinking in that level of detail anyway. It's all the same, and repetition for the sake of repetition does not good writing make. Even in over dramatizing.

Although considering the effects of propaganda on Americans, one could say repetition works too well.
BobV chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Man, i don't know how i found your this but i am glad that i did. Even it was not finished, it was worth reading.

The way you interpreted the characters was really good, especially Ranma and Kasumi.
The apparently slowly recovery of Ranma and the apparently begging of a relationship between Akane and Ranma, kinda remind me The Silent Horse written by MZephyr.

Too bad there isn't more :/
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Soun and Genma are idiots XD
Shadowalker666 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Not a nice or happy story true, but it is a good and fairly strong story and i really hope you are going to come back and continue it.
Wrin chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
Wow. Depressing as hell, but really good. Hope you're not finished.
BeyondTheBirthdayParty chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
: ) sweet! thisa sweet fic
BeyondTheBirthdayParty chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Great fic!
mrawgirl09 chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
"Oh well THAT's interesting."

... What happened to Ryoga, tho... And you know what? this... is somehow leading towards platonic Ranma Akane,.. if that's the pairing you want... put some romance in there! XDD I guess the star gazing does count as love... thing... and the date later... and the dinner... okay nevermind what I said. Nice job! I still want to see Ryoga... What happens now? Why did he want to kill Ranma? and what about the vision Ranma had...? and are you REALLY going to let Ranma go from his depression THAT easily? I'll stay tuned! XD
mrawgirl09 chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
I'm getting more and more happy about choosing to read this fic. 8D
mrawgirl09 chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
EW.

THAT is my reaction right after reading the first few paragraphs.

flesh sliding down throat? Ew. GROSS. Isn't that supposed to choke you? Medieval Korean women used to do that when surrounded... or when they didn't have the small silver knife ready for suicide with them. I heard it's NOT a very nice way to go... GREAT. NOW I'm imagining Ranma with blood flowing down from his mouth... EW. Again. URGH.

*snort* Crickets ... CD deal.. where the hell do you get these ideas! XD
mrawgirl09 chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
Right. you've GOT TO stop scaring me like that. Seriously. GOD. I was like, WHAT THE HELL DID RYOGA JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF RANMA WITH HIS CLASSMATES OF WHAT THE F IS GOING ON until I've read the part where he was asking for Akane... But then does that mean that Ryoga was one of the bullies...? Then why does he want to kill Ranma?Surely he isn't THAT evil... I mean, EVERYONE portrays him as sweet innocent, lost boy. who knows a lot of destructive martial arts...I'll wait and see...
mrawgirl09 chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
Heh. I like this.. A lot, actually. XD I'd LOVE it if it had any pairing... preferably Ranma Ryoga... especially after THAT / happening... Oh well.. I still like it a lot.. I wonder why Ryoga wants to kill Ranma... hmm I don't think he'll try to kill Ranma when he's all pathetic like that... would he? Really well done, I'm anticipating to read the rest! XD
ranma girl 14 chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.

plz update soon. ~
Nysk chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
New reader.. have to story here and I look forward to more