Reviews for Everybody Loves Zexion
bluedancingkittykat chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Poor, Poor Zexy. xDD
anonymous chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Five years. Five long years and you haven't updated. That is a shame because this had a lot of potential.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
!
Bokeh.Burn chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
your characters are too OOC but i m\love this sofar and cant wait for you to update it! PIE YAYZ!
zexy chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
actually its awesome and i could tell it was a joke cuz it happend to me before lol
The Brief Silence chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
Hahahahaa! This is quite hilarious, really. Though it saddens me when I saw the recent update of this fic. Anyway, this fic gave me a good laugh. :3
KISAFREEDOMNESS chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
xD I love you. I love your fic. And I love Zexion.
Indiesin chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
Well, I don't think it's repetetive yet, but you might want to add a little diversity in the way of confessions and how they're made.

So far all your characters are in cahracter, although I would have thought that since Zexion's the smart one in the Organization, he would have just gone back to his room and changed clothes, rather than sit under a hand-dryer for 2 hours.

I think that it is actually good, but the genre sort of wavers from humour to seriousness (shuddup, it's a word if I say it's a word) and you might want to make your mind up on that.

Can I have pie? I LOVE pie! m... pie... *pie daydream*
Alaki-chan chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
You. Shorty. IT'S BEEN MORE THEN A YEAR SINCE YOU UPDATED! I'm going to bug you about this all day tomorrow. In any case it's good XD
Polish chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Please! ubdate! I want to know whats to happen next!

Polish
AllieReade chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
Um... I like it so far, and update it when you can please? It's almost been a year! T_T... So...um...yeah... It's not too repetitive, but make one of them kiss or something! Like on the lips!
Kairiku Aura chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
It's almost been a year, and you have not updated! You must or there shall be doom!
Shizuma chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
;_; This was sitting in my favourites archive for so long, I nearly forgot about it. Ever gonna update? *sad*
llyssa chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
I LOVE IT ! UPDATE IT PLEASE!
Scythereal Angel chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
So i scrolled down the page, feeling very bored. heh heh... marshmallow. This story is amusing, i thought. I was relieved when i read the part about it being a joke.

i really can't be stuffed leaving a reply... i thought. Finally i reached the bottom of the page. a certain word caught my eye.

'PIE'.

then i read the full sensence. 'Any one who answers gets pie.'

:'( Where's my pie?

Lol good job

but seriously, the pie plz.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »