Reviews for Tales Of The Slayer,The Samurai,and The Whte Knght
redchinese chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
i assume your not continueing this?

ahh what a shame- nonetheless it was a great read :)
Louvil chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
I love that dual identity of Xander/Jack and the reaction of his friends to his new personnality has given birth to a rather exciting and unconventional storyline.I hope you're going to follow-up with this one!

Oh and your writing is so good!

Great job!
Cylon One chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
I'm quite glad that Jack's still around myself. I hope that it'll be for a while. It's so cool having him around even if in Xander's body. And also really cool that he can use his magic sword whenever he needs to. Keep up the great work.
zafaran chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
Oh, this new part is very interesting. How much of Willow's getting the spell designed to separate Jack and Xander is being dog-in-the-manger and not wanting to share Xander with *anyone* even though she's got Oz as a boy friend? I caught the brief insight that Jack had in "Blood and Bond" that seems to be picking up the precursor state in Willow that eventually led to Darth Willow, so her coming up with the "we-got-to-to-get-Xander-free-of-Jack" crusade and getting everyone in on it is ringing warning bells all over the place. In retrospect in canon, you can see that she wasn't always as innocent as she seemed, it's just her manipulations involved "resolve-face" and other more innocent maneuvers before she moved on to Lethe's Bramble and memory spells. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Holy relationship problems, Batman!

*chuckle*

Nice work.
VeltaIO chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Definitely enjoying this series. Please continue soon. And this despite knowing absolutely nothing about the crossover used. I'm also intrigued by the time share idea you've come up with, which is quite different from anything else I've seen.
Raiining chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
Ah, trouble in paradise?

Good chapter, I like that there's more, even if they're smaller. Loving the battles, as always, of coruse.

Very curious to see where you go next with this.

.. I'd write more, but its now 1 am and i need to get to bed. Thanks for writing! I look forward to reading more of your stuff ;-) Consider yourself "author alerted" :D
Raiining chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Heheheheh...

more chapters! yay!

"Are you a ridiculously smart genius who just finished setting the curve in Computer Science and Psychology while learning about magic in her spare time?” "

Snicker.

Layer on the Willow-love!

reading on ;-)
WBH21C chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
So very well done!
Jade Eye's chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
Man, Cordy's becoming down right ninja-ish...
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
Wicked Update! _

Can't wait to read more!
Ant Crown chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
Nice and very detailed piece of work
war90 chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
good story looking forward to your next chapter.