Reviews for All the Right Breaks
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
It would have been great if they had got together. Maybe they will this season! Good story!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Calleigh and Eric went out for drinks.
bleachizluvx3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv It!
demolished-soul chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I have no clue why I didn't read this earlier but it's great! I'm off to read the rest of the series. )
sandersidle chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
That was great! I bet Calleigh was jealous when Ryan went out with Natalia. Im gonna read the rest of the series :)
random-antics-echelon chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Good stroy. I like Ryan/Caleigh pairings. Very interesting what Caleigh thought about Natalia.
PiaculumDeFatum chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I agree with you that the whole Delko-Natalia-Ryan triangle came from left field...But I have to say, watching Ryan ask her out was probably one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile.

Good fic. And yay for Calleigh/Ryan. I'm not a major Calleigh/Ryan shipper, but I like them a lot more than, say, Ryan/Natalia. Tee-hee.

In any case, good fic (once again). I hope you write more Miami fics!

~K.Z.T.
Sky6664 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
oh my god! i hope ryan and calleigh are together in the end! damn you natalia! keep on goin!update soon!
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Teeheehee...give me a minute to recover from laughter at Natalia "whoring her way through the lab"...oh, I love that line. Okay. Good story. Fits in nicely with the episode. Go Calleigh, steal him away!
clarembees chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
please update this story ASAP! i so love calleigh/ryan pairings! thanx for writing one!
gillian chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
i really like this! i'm actually disappointed that there isnt another chapter...yet ;)

ive been a calleigh/ryan shipper for a long time, and this stuff is good!

keep it up and keep me posted :P
Maze2010 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Go C/R! Down with Val, she is so just using Ryan to get back at Delko! V and R make a bad couple anyways, she so shiny and fashionabe, and he's so. . .adorkable. Arg, I thought they were hinting at C/R in that episode too! Always great to see this couple bye.
Dutchie chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I'm not the only die hard CaRWash fan in the world, jeej! Good story, I'm Dutch, as my name would suggest, but I heard about the Ryan/Natalia thing and I was like: Juck! So it's nice to read a story from someone who feels the same. Are you planning on continuing this? Please do!
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I love the story, not too many Ryan/Calleigh fics, you did an Awesome Job, and I like you actually thought that they were moving closer especially after 416, when at the end they gave each other that look, like they were hiding something from everyone else. But I guess i was wrong. once again you did a wonderful job.
Shadowfax27 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Wow! Great start for a story! I hope this isn't a oneshot. I'm a fan of Calleigh/Ryan too, and last night's episode made me sick...I still cringe at the thought. That should've been Ryan's hand on the small of Calleigh's back. You are going to continue this story, right? Pretty please? With 'Sugah Sugah' on top? (Heh-heh!) XD

I can't wait for the update to see what Calleigh would do, how she plans on getting Ryan's attention and getting him all to her sweet self, sweatervest and all! Ha-ha! Maybe you could also explain why Ryan asked Natalia out instead of Calleigh? :) Just to give you some ideas if you don't have them already.