Reviews for The Mission
Caruka chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Very clever the way you put Alec in the sript...
Caruka chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Im loving this story: all characters so in role: Max, Zach and Logan. The perfect triangle. Im very curious how you are supposed to add Alec, my preferred one...
Whirlwind421 chapter 35 . 7/22/2007
I wish you would update this story. But looking the last time you updated it. I doubt it. Great story though!
Whirlwind421 chapter 21 . 7/22/2007
Great story! I love Max and Alec!
p3karen chapter 35 . 5/12/2007
Love it, please update
jorie chapter 35 . 12/14/2006
that was so good! i hope u update soon... it would make a great x-mas present! wink, wink
secret chapter 35 . 12/6/2006
hmm great story a bit slow to start off with but it like the m/a you have started plz UPDATE
src13 chapter 35 . 12/1/2006
Glad that they're talking and not walking out on each other. Hope they get together soon!
dustori chapter 35 . 11/27/2006
I personally like long stories, you get a lot from them. Don't get me wrong when I say this, short stories are good too but I prefer longer ones. I like this chapter a lot. It seems to make sense since Max/Alec are genetically enpowered and only taught to be soldiers. So their reactions seem logical. I think you did a good job on it. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens. So until next time, update soon.
christique chapter 35 . 11/27/2006
Oh, wow! I loved this chapter! Hah, Max and Alec acting like a typical couple in a fancy restaurant was hilarious, seeing Max want to 'talk about their feelings' and Alec wanting to avoid the 'relationship talk' at all costs. I really like your twist on the Breeding Program. Lots of writers try to rewrite it by having it succeed at Manticore, like, a rewrite of 'Designate This', but this is a really cool spin on that! So is that what the mysterious shots are all about? I hope to see an update soon! Good luck with writing the ending - I know that part is rough... See you next chapter!
renee chapter 34 . 11/26/2006
wow you're a really good writer! plz plz write the next chapter a.s.a.p
RRaine chapter 34 . 11/21/2006
Hi - I have been keeping an eye on your progress of this fic for a while. I've just read it from cahp 1 to end of 34 in the last two days. Must say i have enjoyed it and found your story line interesting. Please keep at it. I want to see where it goes - esp the mysterious injections. Please note one rides a motorcycle not drives it. A pet hate of mine. So at end of chap 29

"Yet, as she drove away on her ninja, she like a giant weight had been lifted."

"Yet, as she RODE away on her ninja, she like a giant weight had been lifted."

It may seem picky yet it is more accurate. Yes I am a motorcyclist. Love those bikes. :)
rocknroll923 chapter 34 . 11/20/2006
O, I still love it! I practically blushed with Max when he mentioned their encounter. So they finally are coming to terms with their feelings for each other? Cool! Can't wait to see where you take this! Happy writing!
src13 chapter 34 . 11/20/2006
It's so funny watching Max stumble around trying to sort out her feelings towards Alec.
dustori chapter 34 . 11/19/2006
That was great, update soon.