Reviews for On the pain of death
Jenmoon1 chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
love it
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
Twisted logic is good. *laughs* I do that to my favorite characters all the time (Sheik, Soren, Fay, etc.)! I really love this story so far; lotsa good Xel beatings. :P Tanks really for putting this story up, it's really, really good!

~F
yikes-my-sister-is-a-sanji-fan chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Youre evil! How dare you kill the clock!
Iduun chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
ok. To put it simply, I love the fic. It's great and I hope ya haven't forgotten 'bout it's existence. :D

I really like the " I don't even want to know..." thing. It was rather amusing. Well, I hope ya'll update soon.
Ophelion chapter 14 . 7/25/2007
... I'm really impressed.

Very good job on this 'fic! The pace was nice and fast, and I really like how you've explored the characters way beyond the canon without them seeming OOC (or maybe that's just me; me and my hopelessness as a sucker for XF).

Although Zelgadis only appeared for, what, five seconds? I really like his comment. It just rounded it off quite nicely.

And I *do* empathise with you loving to torture your favourite characters. I understand it's just so irresistable to go sadistic on them.

Even though you've mentioned cases of writer's block, I don't see anything that seems too forced here, so credits to you on that, too!

All in all, very, very good job. Thanks for the great read!
Akita chapter 14 . 1/29/2007
You mean... it's done? End? Finito? :(

Anywaqys, GREAT FIC! I had trouble with finding anything decent in 'slayers' section, but THIS fic is beyond decent, it's GREAT! Yay for your character developement. And Yay for zel's appearance and yay... yay... yay for everything!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 14 . 1/22/2007
lol hahaha Zelgadis!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 13 . 1/22/2007
whoa ho ho Go Filia!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 12 . 1/22/2007
You fucker! How DARE YOU attack HIM! I WILL KILL YOU! YOU STUPID MONSTER!
Officially Retired chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Ahh! But good-bye clock-san would have been a great title!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
Hehe, I can just picture Zelgadis walking in on that.

And interesting that you've made Valgaav half mazoku again. Not many people do-actually, I can't think of one.
Jinnai chapter 14 . 1/5/2007
Short but sweet.
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 14 . 1/5/2007
WOW, and I wasn't able to read these chapters earlier, gomen.

But I must say I like the relationship between Xellos and Filia, and Zelgadis entrance was nice he must be shocked to the core

sayo
Famelia Ly chapter 14 . 12/27/2006
I must say it was a very nice chapter. n_n I enjoyed a lot reading it, so please write soon the following one.

Besides, I LOVE Xellos and Filia XD!
WildfireDreams chapter 14 . 12/26/2006
Awesome fic but... YOU KILLED MILGAZIA! *Cries*

Excellent work though, please write more soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »