Reviews for Celestin
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 8/17
I wonder how long till someone attempts to slip Celestin a potion to weaken his mental barriers?
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 8/17
In the books the Ravenclaw tower was protected by a riddle asking door knocker that is a bird's head.

Where are all of Celestin's weapons?
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 8/17
The bandanna was knocked off...but was his scar or anything else identified? What about the wound he took, did he leave traces of his blood behind that could be used to identify him?
London-and-Lisa chapter 9 . 8/3
A great big chunk of the dialog between Snape and Harry was stolen from S'Tarkans "Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past" chapter 3. You don't even have the good grace of giving credit. If you are so willing to steal that part i don't even want to know how much else of this story was puzzled together with stolen chunks of other peoples writings.
Please take this down, at the very lest the stolen part.
Noctis chapter 1 . 4/27
This is my favourite fanfiction ever and I've read quite a lot of stories. What a shame would it be if you abandoned this... I'd really like to know what happens. Marius is such an interesting character as well. I'll be following and watching, if something happens with the story.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Nathan Greywind chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Good story. There are few errors, and I like the concept.
1misspotter chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
plz plz please update this story very interesting mix
1misspotter chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
for pairings all choices are acceptable except Tonks and Ginny I seems like he has never met Weasley's
I'M NOT TELLING chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I think the pairing Harry/Snape would be complementary to this story
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Excuse me. I know this is extremely minor, but I have a question. Doesn't the Ravenclaw house have riddles instead of passwords?
Thanks. I really enjoy reading your writing.
RebelzHeart chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
I think that in Ravenclaw they have questions... Not passwords, said so in The Deathly Hallows.
discb chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
Here's to hoping you come back to this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
tis very good, it has a good plot but i would like to know more about his past and how strong his power is.
19Teardrop94 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
In the author at the bottom I thought it said:

"Next episode: The Death-eater Manicure" XDD LMAO! I nearly lost a lung metaphorically speaking. Gawd, how funny my imagination is.