Reviews for The Bell Shaped Curve
Rinse and Repeat chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I really liked this. Surprisingly I actually knew exactly what this was all about. Probably since math is my best subject.

Anyway, the concept for this story is a really great one. I know this was probably posted a while back, but I'm new to JP. Apologies for being late in finding this. I don't remember exactly how Dr. Wu died in the book [other than the fact that he was basically eaten alive by a raptor], but the last thoughts you gave him definitely fit with his character. Its really nice to find a fic about him where the author seems to know the character really well. The back-story you provided was very nice too.

Great job with this. I hope you've written more JP fics; I know this will be on my favorites list :]

Athena
FFTechbeta chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Perhaps you should explain exactly why a Gaussian distribution is always shown for a population.

I've read the book, I know why, but not everyone has (though they should)

Beyond that, I am curious as to where this is going.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Wow...I really liked this. A fic about Henry Wu and the graph distribution! That's a unique idea. I don't have a lot of math classes under my belt save for what I learned in high school, but what you've learned in math suffices for the story. I like how Wu is irritated at Malcolm for having predicted chaos theory and the downfall, and even before the animals running rampant. It's like as he's dying, Wu has to admit that he was wrong that Malcolm was right. This is a very nice short fic...it goes hand in hand with how Wu feels about how he thought he had control over his experiment and engineering. Good work!~