Reviews for Makeshift
nhrc chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
nice... o.k, it's adorable.
zuckerwuerfelchen chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That was quite cute :) Thank you for that one! You made it to be... believable.
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This is one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. I love Conmama, and you did a really great job of capturing them!
prettykitty chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
You should really write more. The is so much potential in your one shot and you're quite a writer. You have a way of captivating your audience. Great job.
shakamia chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
most of the time im a skate but C/S is great too, i LOVE this 1st chapter so dont disappoint me and write because im already waiting for the following chapter, so please...

Blue Kat chapter 1 . 5/26/2006 are good at this Sawyer/Claire stuff. I just read your other fic, Follow the Blue, and loved it. I don't know if this is a one-shot or not, but it's lovely (just like the other one) and wonderfully well-done. I'd love to read more.
pokerchip chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
You. Can. Write. I'm so glad I found your stuff - love it love it love it! Thanks and more?
BritChick4Sawyer chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Aw, that was so sweet I loved it.
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Wow, I really liked this. Is it just going to be a one-shot? Either way, I love it lol. Sort of makes me wish Sawyer wasn't such an ass and he and Claire did get together on the island. That would certainly be interesting lol.
Rosa Louise chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
aww cute cute cuteness! If only it was Claire and Sawyer. It's rather unlikely though, but who cares! this is fanfiction! Who knows, what if Ana-Lucia turns out to be a dyke, and theirs no one left for Sawyer except for Claire? LOL. I was a Boone/Claire fan, but he died. :sigh:

loved the fanfic!