Reviews for Iron Chef Riviera
Fireminer chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
One last sentence: You did a great job, bringing Riviera under a Humor glass. the characters interaction is very creative. Thank you for this great story!
Fireminer chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
This story is actually the first fic that I had ever read. And now, the second time and the joy is still the same. I praise you for that!
lactvoodle chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Loved it

always hve always will.
Girly 411 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
AH! the applecots! Luvd that...gags on last remaining applecot...that was just too hilarious. I luv how you used that instead of the pepper.

And BOOM goes the oven! WOOT! Luv it!

BARRAGE! Hilarious. Poor Ein though. so many terrible things happen to him. shakes head sadly before bursting out laughing.

HA the clothes!

Ein's on fire! I can totally see that. Poor Ein. dumps water on him gah! i can totally see that happening. ah well...to me anyway...something like that would probably happen to me of all clumsy people. Oh wow...angelic fireball. luvd how you phrased that. nice one. XD

WATCH OUT FOR THE KNIVES!

Aw...and he narrowly escapes death...again. XD very funny.

And of course here comes the fish. oh. wow. too funny.

Ah...true love...teehee...luv it! Can't wait to read more.
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Oh my gosh, this was just awshum. I've only seen my bro play the game so I only know the characters vaguely from his descriptions and such. So bare with me here for a wee bit longer until I get the hang of reading this and picking things up. Oh my gosh...I totally love how you put this thing together. It's just...awshum! And the prize is just...oh my gosh...perfect. And wow...I'm sure they've familiarised themselves with the kitchen enough having been chased around it and such. I can totally see that. Awshum! And keep it up. XD
Synren chapter 11 . 9/1/2009
Here is all I can say, it's amazing.

And as a Ledah fangirl I must say that the Next Ragnarok is probably my favorite part of all of them, it's just amazing.
TheSeacat chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
Liked it a lot.
252nd Crysallis chapter 9 . 10/19/2007
Hissy fits! Yay! You seem to be hinting at pairings a lot. Anything involving Malice is nice, I say.
Filir chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This is PRICELESS XD

Malice being the Commenter and Ledah as one of the Judges? (Ecthel/Ein is getting Realy whimsical in here)

I love this! You're really good at comedy _
252nd Crysallis chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
If I were Ein, i'd daydream about seeing Rose naked. that should teach her to read his mind.
Xaander chapter 11 . 1/13/2007
I hate to be harsh, but...

You just brutally maimed the English language...

If possible, please place all things in the same tence.

Punctuation needed morework, whole words or sections were omitted,and words were flagrantly misspelled. Sorry to flameyou, but it was hard to read... With a lot of editing, this could be quite good!

In memory of Grammar.
chuunin alchemist chapter 11 . 10/19/2006
WAH! Whatever happened to Ledah and Ein? AGH

nice, though. hehe
kitedragon chapter 11 . 8/19/2006
Overall, a rather humorous peice of fanfiction. The ending seemed to be one of those that don't bond too well with the rest of the story, and in this case the notable change in humor and increase in new character development. Try to get your grammar correct; you often mistake plural with singular.

It could use some work, but it was still quite enjoyable. I hope your works continue, along with improvement.
Feral Phoenix chapter 11 . 8/14/2006
YAY fan service!

I really liked this piece as a whole; the section needed something all silly-cute like this was.

Besides, Ledah/Ein makes me happy.

*at long last... faves*

I hope to see more from you in the future!
Feral Phoenix chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
YAY! *cheers*

You know I love it when people do this kind of thing. _
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »