Reviews for Pretty Kairi
EverlastingDarkness chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Yay! Another fic with this pairing! -squeals- I love it a lot and it's DEFINATELY going on my faves!
Chaotic Heartless chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Psst, I changed my name to Sponge of Horrors... But.

OMFGILOVEYOU!

That's one of the greatest things I've read in a long time, AND IT'S... Only slightly Au! BUT! BUT! I LOVE IT!

And I love you
skippinsunday chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
omg! i love this one! isnt demyx HOT? but him asking water to dane is kinda weird huh? but i love his guitar part. great work! is this a one shot? cause it would be great if u continued! bye!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Well, I like crack pairings. That's the same thing, ain't it? If it is, I'll join.

Anyways, I enjoyed this fic.
Astaldotholwen chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I knew it.

That one day you would manage Cat Empire in one of your fics.

I really don't like it how you make these fics so bloody cute and romantic at the end.

It makes Candace mushy and then she can't yell at the cracked-out nature of this.

*wails*
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
No, Demyx is water. But this was still really good.
Rhathymia chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
omg this was awesome! i think it's mah fave crack pairing now! and umm, only problem, Demyx controls water not wind, that's Xaldin... aside from that wee mistake, twas absolutely fabulous!
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
HEE. WHOA!

this was hella cute!

i loved it :D

hah hah oh geez i love demyx :D

such a cute boy.

& *so* cool title. ttly. HEE.

[faves] cuz it rawks, duh

n_n

rika
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I love this story, and yes Demyx uses water not wind taht would be Xalid. He makes water clones of himself. I like this paring too.
Autumn chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Actually Demyx controls water and he uses his sitar to summon water nobodies to attack his oppentent(i think its Xaldin that controls wind), hmm this is the first Demyx Kairi pairing ive seen so far heck i pretty much love anything with Demyx in it so _ keep up the good work!