Reviews for Damn! I Want To Be Your Lover
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
KYAAAAAAA!
Yuki Free chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
aaaawwww that was very kawaii!
the Hell chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
What The hell is this supposed to mean?

Natsume Ruka pairing?

It's not supposed to be a homosex relationship right?

*shivering with the thought*
THE HOPELESS WANDERLUST chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Gowd, everytime I feel bored, I will always read this story and then review it anonymously every single time because I've reviewed it with my account once already and with my other account too.

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY.

MORE NATSURUKA PLEASE *LOVE*

This is no yaoi, just shonen-ai. It would have been cooler if it is YAOI! Muahahah

I'm such a yaoi fan, gah... _;

AGAIN, i love this story. :)

Oh, next time, put a note that this is a yaoi in the story too.

-sarah
natsumeXruka chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
OMG SO FUCKING KAWII!
mikanella-chan15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i have the utmost urge to kill you right now...i HATE-HATE people who write yaoi 's stupid to begin are too hot to be gay baka.

i only read because i tought it was bout natsume and mikan.

once again,this fic is

this is a hate review-
An Identified Nobody chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
i hav a really stupid question here... if they r goin 2 get married, hu's the man and hu's the woman?... and hu will get pregnant if dey will hav a baby? and hu will take da condoms?... hahaha. lol. dis stupid hormones of mine r getting worked up. i need 2 calm myself frm dis perverted thoughts... XD.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Well, as a fan of good romance and yaoi, I'll be brutally honest and say this doesn't really get me going. You don't tell us /anything/ about how or why Natsume and Ruka are in love, and with yaoi, that's kinda required if there's previously straight pairings.

Even when Ruka asks Natsume doesn't answer, and you don't really deal with any of their proper emotions, it's all bare dialouge. Dialouge without text is okay in portions, but there's other descriptives required to pad something out from a script into a story.

I hope you don't think I'm flaming you, really, I'm not, I'm jsut giving my honest opinions on this story; there isn't much NatsRuka around, so one has to grab it where one can find it :(
wimpyweirdo chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
woah. no offense but the kissing part was way disgusting. i also didnt expect ruka to be gay, no, BOTH of them to be.
NicRobinthe2nd chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
isnt ruka supposed to be a boy are you saying there gays?
crimsoneyes44 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
there are some grammar errors, but could you write more RXN?
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
three cheers for eu!
kauri-blume chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
1 word AW

update soon!
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
ugh.. i desperately hated doing this but...I squealed. I really, really loved your story. It was cute in a way and a bit dramatic. LOVE it! Great job!
The Hopeless Wanderlust chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Awesome story! NXR! Wow, i've been reading fanfics with this pairing for the whole day already

Amongst 5 or 6 NXR i have read, this is by far, the most interesting of all

Very nice though i find yaoi are funny, that's why im a fan, not that i love the pervertness and stuff -shudders-

Got to admit that i was slightly freak out when they kissed. _

but hey, this is yaoi!