Reviews for Taming of the Lady
OW! there is not a next button... How am I gonna find out how this couple will go on and at some point find love?! Awesome plot!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
The story of yours is amazing and fascinating! I am very sad because you didn't finish it. I love how you have portrayed Grace and Tavington. I would like to know what would have happen between them...such a pity!
Supon chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Read the second chapter and I simply adore this story! and even though it was published quite some time ago, I wanted to bring to your attention, if you didn't already know this, that there is one typo in the chapter.

It seemed now that everyone who was left at the table was listening intently to the exchange between Cornwallis and his granddaughter, and Tavington was swirling brandy the brandy I his glass, watching her carefully.

Shouldn't it be the brandy in his glass?

but other than that, great work on the language! 3
NOT USING ACCOUNT ANYMORE chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
wow, is it just me or does Tavington seem like the WORST HUSBAND SO FAR! please update soon! *puppy dog eyes* make them fall in love like they should...or should they?

much love

xoxo

Slytherin Princess 2012
ExtraordinaryReneditions chapter 15 . 4/17/2008
it's really good.

i want to see grace and tavington together in love.

update asap!
MariaMG chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
I love your story, I just started reading it this week and I couldn't stop, I don't know if you plan on going on with it, but I sure hope you do, I'd like to see what happens in the next chapters!

Cheers

Maria
Ella Ynrihan chapter 15 . 11/13/2007
Excellent work. I think Tavington might be a little too agressive, but then again, I am used to reading milder fiction, usually of the 'T' rated persuasion. Keep up the great work. I am looking forward to your next update.

-Ella-
Helen chapter 15 . 10/8/2007
My dear, you should really update this fic. It is a cruelty what you are doing, you know? You are writing it so well, better than any fic. in this section. Please come back, would you? Kisses!
Miss Mon chapter 15 . 9/26/2006
am enjoying the story so far and can not wait for the next update.

monzie
999 chapter 15 . 7/29/2006
Hey, I just wanted you to know I love your story. It is so much fun! Please continue writing, I am dying to know how it ends.
CSIVinDieselAddict chapter 15 . 7/16/2006
I love this story update soon, Tavington has been captured appropriatly
airamamba chapter 15 . 7/10/2006
I don't see anything I can be critical about. This time I haven't even seen any mistakes. I wonder what the Colonel is up to this time... Well, I hope to find out in the next chapters that you'll write. Oh, and by the way, nice scene at the end of the chapter;)

Grtz,

Shamira (previously Akasha)
Mona Lisa23 chapter 15 . 7/9/2006
I take my hat off to you!

The story line is thoguth out so well, never failing to give Tavington all those most desirable scenes that were left out in the movie.

The mixture of elements that develope the plot and elements that keep the reader captivated to the spell of the moment are in perfect balance. No easy job, but you do it masterfully. Bravo!

I have a feeling there is no need to ask for a quick update, as you are not only a very imaginative author, but also a very fast writer.
Lily Sregdor chapter 15 . 7/8/2006
These last few chapters have been wonderful! Please update soon.

-Lily-
LoverlyNotes chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
Another chap well done! Lovely, lovely!

*CuiePye*