Reviews for Retribution
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/21
Aieee. Yes, Snape was in a good mood if the fellow was still alive. I wonder if he works for the same firm that the Weasley Squib cousin does?
riverrat chapter 1 . 6/1
I liked the way you kind of beat around the bush with that story and finally got to the point. Great writing. The ending was hilarious.
duj chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I love the eliptical way you tell the story. Everything happens off-stage, but it's so vivid.
Thirteen Ravens chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
‘You asked Severus Snape if he knew Harry Potter and you’re still capable of speech.’

*guffaw*

An entertaining read!
ferretfan4eva chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Hey, this was really cool! You must have put a lot of thought into this, it was so complex, what with everyone taking different paths, but you explained it well. The ending was very clever also!:)
samson28 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This was just lovely even if I didn't get a glimpse of the Snapely one!

Enjoyed. :)
Possum132 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
You managed to weave in a "Don't mention the war" reference! And a Muggle accountant! And the Dursleys (Vernon's a tough old bugger, isn't he?) How could I ask for more? Lovely stuff.
HLBr chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I really like that drabble. The extrapolation is good as well. The Dursleys story is interesting and the 'don't talk about You-Know-Who' got me for a moment. Hermione is very credible, and so is John Dursley -that conversation is a good excuse to retell the situation for the readers benefit-.

All in all a nice oneshot, but I like better the drabble, besides some very amusing details, it tells the same story. So, in this case, lo bueno, si corto, doblemente bueno, (really don't know if you have that phrase in English, it should read: That that it is good, if is short, is twice good). ;-) But in general I am partial to drabbles, so you shouldn't pay me any attention. :-)

saludos

hele.
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
really funny. he talks a lot. There were moments when I got lost into his explenantions and had to reread the phraze.
Mystical Witch chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Wonderful first chapter. Hadn't laughed so much in a long time.

Love the fact that Dursley's kids are accountants (see Monty Python for the "Truth about Accountants").

Post more soon.