Reviews for Remember
aedrian9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Please! Update! I really really love this
Zie Ayton chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
You've definitely gotten me interested in this. You're going to continue, right? It's extremely good, and I hope to see more of it soon. [And I appreciate your reviews. Reviews are really the only motivation I have to continue. Thanks!] Update this soon!
FantasyWorldMiny chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I really like this story so far and hope to read more. :D

Oh, and as a response to your review on my "His Angel, Her Savior" story, there won't be another chapter. The stories that show them as adults (or teenagers) are "Here" and two others on my other account. If you want to read the other two on the different account, just look up fireyoukaigirl.
peachi goddess chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hey i like this story, it's pretty good. Keep it up, this is great!

no crying now ya hear? you're making me sad too...
AllIWannaDo chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
OMG...I was just reading through some of my old reviews when i came across one that mentioned this story...& then I remembered...I never did R&R "Remember," even after Shar, my love, the coolest Indian on the face of this earth (lol) was awesome enough to R&R my stuff ! ::gasp:: I am truly a horrible person. (

Anyways: GREAT START! I don't know much about Yugi-Oh (or any of the characters, even), but for some reason, I can just tell that they're all acting in-character and that your plotline is probably believable. I so envy ppl who come up w/ unique ideas (haha). And dude, how did you get so good at writing dialogue? I mean, when I write dialogue, my characters always start to sound like braggy college students with much-too-high IQs, but when YOU write it, it actually sounds as if real ppl are talking ! DAMN IT HOW DO YOU DO THAT? ...lol, relax, i'm just kidding. Although I am impressed. :-D
Cinonomon Twist chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Awesome! (a lot better then my first chapter: "And they looted some Kimono's" O.o?) This is going to turn out really good - I can tell these things. Oh and to answer your question on the word counting thing... I really don't know it's just a habbit and it's also for me to see how much I've written I guess *shrugs* But again awesome and update it soon,

from the exam doomed one