Reviews for It Could Only Be You
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
that was a sweet story. i liked the k/k interaction, the conversation was amusing and adorable. never want to get kaoru angry. )

the following is just great news! \o/ please remove spaces.

crunchyroll anime-news/2011/10/03-1/live-action-rurouni-kenshin-gets-more-cast-reveals

watsuke's real ending for the series and not seisouhen (he didn't write seisouhen and it wasn't the ending he'd invisioned)

youtube watch?vugWU8OATySE

the-oro kk_lay. php?xmulti/kaden

besides the live action film they've been talking about reanimating the kyoto arc - hopefully fan interest in it will motivate them to animate jinchuu arc.

\o/

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
Sumiregusa chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aw! i really like this one! you really captured their personalities, something that i think is pretty difficult, generally, to do. nice one! *thumbs up*
morning rush chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wow, i was grinning all the way from the middle to end with your story. It was just so cute and adorable. I really felt it has that natural flow, and Kaoru and Kenshin's portrayal was just right. You made Kaoru here so adorable, so vulnerable yet shy. I loved it.

I have read lots of Kenshin-Kaoru stuff centered around i-love-you-so-much-i-cant-live-without-you fics after Jinchuu-arc but your version is different and not all that sappy. Like I said it all felt natural.

Loved the last line too by the way...
Little Dear One chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Very, very sweet! _ I really liked it! The whole dream thing, it was a nice touch!

Though Kaoru and Kenshin aren't quite the way they are usually protrayed, I liked the way you made them. I see you've got this comment a bit, but that's what I think. They seem a little different, but it suits them, it goes really well with the story you have here and I think it's lovely. )

You had a few mechanical errors, but not too bad. Perhaps you could get a Beta? I could help, if you like. But, back to the story, I really liked it. I hope you write more. _
joyo chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
it was really cute

i love it

bye
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
i can't log in for now,, so i have to write as anonymous,, damn it.

btw, i love your story and i wanna review so much that i even reviewed even though i can't log in! once i can,, i'll put you onm my fave list!

nice! sugoi!
nes chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Cute and I loved it!

Big kisses!

Agnes.
sasuke loves me chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
AW! That was so cute!
SkinnyCynic chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was so beautiful...GREAT JOB!
Rhana chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
This is definitely going on my favorites page. Two thumbs up to you!

~Rhana the Frog
Kotoko And Sumomo chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Aw... that was so sweet! I loved it!
DreamerGirl02 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
The sugary goodness makes me want to swoon! Hehe! It was lovely! But i dont think that Kaoru-dono would ever ask Kenshin to stop saying This One! hehe. Rock On!

This One

DreamerGirl02
Hitokiri Hisao Yukihime chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
so sweet _ But I think Kaoru was a bit silly when she talked about the dream. Like a schoolgirl.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I thought this was so sweet. I like how Kenshin and Kaoru have an easier relationship here than you normally see portrayed. They have been through so much of the hard stuff and even if they haven’t openly declared their love, the strong bonds are there. It is like they are past the angst and fear and have moved onto a more comfortable place with each other. You show that nicely in how Kaoru holds Kenshin’s hand and fiddles with his fingers and he lets her and also in how Kenshin shares his feelings of being a father figure to Yahiko.
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This was so sweet! I love waffy k/k ficcies! I think this is the first story I've read in a while where Kaoru uses her dreams to express her feelings for Kenshin. Great job!_